Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Advantage Instant Approval

tag
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Lowe's Advantage Instant Approval

Today is a great day . . . After defaulting on my Lowe’s card in 2005, I finally got back in with Lowe's again!!! The 5% off purchase was certainly an attraction that I wanted to take advantage of as we start to remodel our older home. This is my 1st Synchrony card since being welcomed back again and I’m going to certainly stay on top of my account. I was only offered a $7,000 SL and a fixed APR; but I’m just very happy to have the card after my last experience . . . I completed the verification process and I was instantly approved. I also completed the ID.me verification as a military spouse . . . so I'm super happy. I'm not sure if I get the 10% Veteran discount plus the 5% off purchase but I'll research that!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Lowe's Advantage Instant Approval

That's great! Congratulations on your Lowes Approval!!🎉

Message 2 of 21
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Lowe's Advantage Instant Approval! Nicely done. 🤑👍

Message 3 of 21
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@babygirl1256 wrote:

Today is a great day . . . After defaulting on my Lowe’s card in 2005, I finally got back in with Lowe's again!!! The 5% off purchase was certainly an attraction that I wanted to take advantage of as we start to remodel our older home. This is my 1st Synchrony card since being welcomed back again and I’m going to certainly stay on top of my account. I was only offered a $7,000 SL and a fixed APR; but I’m just very happy to have the card after my last experience . . . I completed the verification process and I was instantly approved. I also completed the ID.me verification as a military spouse . . . so I'm super happy. I'm not sure if I get the 10% Veteran discount plus the 5% off purchase but I'll research that!!!

Typically NO the store won't give you both discounts. It's either one of the other. Congrats 

Message 4 of 21
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@bigseegar wrote:

@babygirl1256 wrote:

Typically NO the store won't give you both discounts. It's either one of the other. Congrats 

This. No double dipping. But congrats on the approval!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 5 of 21
blazerein
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval. 

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 6 of 21
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Lowe's card approval @babygirl1256

Awesome approval and enjoy that card!

That $7K approval is not bad but I've heard the card will grow nicely for you.

Happy_Dancing.gif

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 7 of 21
Stealth-1
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval! 🥂

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 8 of 21
everest
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Lowe's approval! 🎉

Message 9 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@babygirl1256, Congratulations! 🥂🥳🎉

If this is your only Synchrony backed card?

Go have a chat with Sydney, as I did here

If you have more than one Synchrony card, use caution with increases. As they can AA pretty fast!

Full disclosure, I hold only one Synchrony card. (and my single "store only" card)

ETA: I use it a lot, 5% off every time! ..really adds up on big ticket items.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.