cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe’s Advantage SP CLI Luv Button Double Dip!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe’s Advantage SP CLI Luv Button Double Dip!

Good morning MF fam!

I opened my Lowe’s card on Feb 20th of this year. Instant approval with a $500 SL. Of course they pulled TU which Fico 08 was around 640. I charged $82 on it last week and PIF this past Friday, after it reported.

Today I logged in to make sure the payment posted, which it did. I noticed the “Luv” button had miraculously appeared after being invisible since I opened the account.

Clicked it and requested a CLI to $2500. Boom! Instant bump! So, following in the footsteps of my Lowe’s Credit forefathers, I logged out. I closed the window, then opened another and logged in again. Clicked the button again and requested a CLI to $5000. Boom! Another instant bump! Repeated the process again for $10k and was denied. Lol. Dangit...

Not bad getting a bump from $500 to $5,000. I’ll take it! 

Many new accounts and Inquiries in the past 5mo. Current score in my signature.

Thank you all for everything! Y’all have helped me more than you will ever know!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Lowe’s Advantage SP CLI Luv Button Double Dip!

Whoa! That's badtail, congrats!!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

Whoa! That's badtail, congrats!!!!

Thank you! 

“Badtail” 🤣 The best thing I’ve read so far, today!

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!!!

Message 4 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Well done, with Synch there are "tiers" for max CLIs. You hit one, the next after using this limit for awhile is 12K then 17 and finally 25 if you want it.
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:
Well done, with Synch there are "tiers" for max CLIs. You hit one, the next after using this limit for awhile is 12K then 17 and finally 25 if you want it.

Thank you!

Is there a certain timeframe that I can request and be approved for another CLI? Or, are they purely score driven?

Message 6 of 18
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Well done, WE1.

Well done in deed.

Go Dawgs!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Well done, WE1.

Well done in deed.

Go Dawgs!

Thank you! 

Oh, the Dawgs. There’s one in every crowd. Lol. 

Message 8 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS my friend on your 10x CLI!!!

BTW, I have been very successful with Synch CLI Requests at minimum 4 month intervals.

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 18
SFLSpotter9210
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your love button approvals. I wish I had applied for lowes instead of Home Depot.
NFCU Flagship 32,500 | Penfed PowerCash 8,750 | PENFED GOLD 12,500 | PenFed PL 20,000 | NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 | NFCU GoRewards 7,000 | FNBO VISA SIGNATURE 9,400 | Capital One Quicksilver 6,300 | Lowe’s 34,500 | Wells Fargo Propel 19,700 | Barclay Apple1k | Citi Rewards+ 12,100 | Citi Double Cash 14,800 | Citi Simplicity 7,000 | PNC Core VISA 22,500 | USAA AMEX 10,000 | Discover 17,000 | BB&T Rewards 4,500 | BB&T Bright Card 4,500 | GS Apple 6,000 | Chevron 2,500 | Fico 8 Scores EQ=757 | EX=760 | TU=771scores and CL current as of 08/22/22 AAoA years 6 months | AoOA=18yrs
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.