cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe’s Advantage SP CLI Luv Button Double Dip!

WarEagle1
Frequent Contributor

Lowe’s Advantage SP CLI Luv Button Double Dip!

Good morning MF fam!

I opened my Lowe’s card on Feb 20th of this year. Instant approval with a $500 SL. Of course they pulled TU which Fico 08 was around 640. I charged $82 on it last week and PIF this past Friday, after it reported.

Today I logged in to make sure the payment posted, which it did. I noticed the “Luv” button had miraculously appeared after being invisible since I opened the account.

Clicked it and requested a CLI to $2500. Boom! Instant bump! So, following in the footsteps of my Lowe’s Credit forefathers, I logged out. I closed the window, then opened another and logged in again. Clicked the button again and requested a CLI to $5000. Boom! Another instant bump! Repeated the process again for $10k and was denied. Lol. Dangit...

Not bad getting a bump from $500 to $5,000. I’ll take it! 

Many new accounts and Inquiries in the past 5mo. Current score in my signature.

Thank you all for everything! Y’all have helped me more than you will ever know!

Life’s a garden...Dig it!
Dangit.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Lowe’s Advantage SP CLI Luv Button Double Dip!

Whoa! That's badtail, congrats!!!!

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 2 of 18
WarEagle1
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Whoa! That's badtail, congrats!!!!

Thank you! 

“Badtail” 🤣 The best thing I’ve read so far, today!

Dangit.
Message 3 of 18
VoltronM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on CLI !!!!!

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 4 of 18
gdale6

Well done, with Synch there are "tiers" for max CLIs. You hit one, the next after using this limit for awhile is 12K then 17 and finally 25 if you want it.
Message 5 of 18
WarEagle1
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Well done, with Synch there are "tiers" for max CLIs. You hit one, the next after using this limit for awhile is 12K then 17 and finally 25 if you want it.

Thank you!

Is there a certain timeframe that I can request and be approved for another CLI? Or, are they purely score driven?

Dangit.
Message 6 of 18
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Well done, WE1.

Well done in deed.

Go Dawgs!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 7 of 18
WarEagle1
Frequent Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

Well done, WE1.

Well done in deed.

Go Dawgs!

Thank you! 

Oh, the Dawgs. There’s one in every crowd. Lol. 

Dangit.
Message 8 of 18
Marz2002
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS my friend on your 10x CLI!!!

BTW, I have been very successful with Synch CLI Requests at minimum 4 month intervals.

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $18K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $211K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 9 of 18
SFLSpotter9210
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your love button approvals. I wish I had applied for lowes instead of Home Depot.
NFCU Flagship 25,000 Penfed PowerCash 8,750 PenFed PL 20,000 NFCU AMEX Rewards 37,500 NFCU GoRewards 7,000
Capital One Quicksilver 6,300
Lowe’s 34,500
Barclay Apple1k
Citi Rewards+ 10,600
Citi Double Cash 14,800
Citi Simplicity 5,500
PNC Core VISA 17,500
Home Depot 1,000
USAA AMEX 10,000
Discover 13,000
BB&T Rewards 4,500 BB&T Bright Card 4,500 GS Apple 5,500 Chevron 1650 Fico 8 Scores EQ=756,EX=769,TU=765 scores and CL current as of 02/05/21 AAoA=2years10minths AoOA=17yrs
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.