Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowe’s CLI tonight :)

boom!, congrats on a great CLI!

Message 11 of 24
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats! If you asked for $17k and got it. You've clearly left some CL on the table.

Now how much of a 😈 are you?😂

Message 12 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm, looks like they are giving you the old way 12K, 17K then the 25K, grats on the 17K CL Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you - that was definitely an exciting approval. I did ask for the $17k right up front. Lol I did go back in later and ask for $25k but they shot it down. That's perfectly fine - I have a lot of spend coming up this summer on building my backyard into a retreat, adding a shed, and moving my washer and dryer from the basement to the first floor. If they want to go the old route as @gdale6 said, I'll hopefully be in line for $25,000 by fall 👍

Message 14 of 24
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

When you get through building your backyard retreat. How bout build me one in the backyard? 😆

I want a bricked in fire pit and barbecue area with a pergola.

Next time you asked, don't mess around and request the full $35k.

Message 15 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a lot of spend coming up this summer on building my backyard into a retreat, adding a shed

That's so funny, my first post I mentioned but erased that now you can get a gazebo, hot tub and a shed...lol!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 16 of 24
tbque
Valued Contributor

@AnonymousCongrats on the Lowe's CLI!

Message 17 of 24
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS!!!🙄

Message 18 of 24
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 19 of 24
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

I closed on my house yesterday, got home and applied with Lowes. My VS are hovering around 690-700, and they gave me a $500 SL. I called immediately after, and they denied me the recon. 

I'll go ahead and put some heavy spend on it over the next few months and try again at the 3rd statement'ish. That sounds about right with Lowes???

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.