Did you mean: 

Lowe’s CLI tonight :)

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Lowe’s CLI tonight :)

@Dmessina666 wrote:

That sounds about right with Lowes???

Congrats picking it up.  Something you could try....With Lowe's I called from in the store about 3 weeks after opening the acct. and told them I needed a fridge and I didn't have enough credit.  She asked what the purchase price was and I told her what was on the sticker but I didn't know the total with tax.  So she bumped me up with an extra $2k. $2---->$4k. (sp too)  1 item/1 purchase/ 1 call might work. Good luck!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 24
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

I'm actually heading to Lowe’s now. I'll give it a shot. I read somewhere in here also, a post from a Lowe’s employee, that CLI power was given to local stores. I'll give an update once I give it a shot. I have quite a lot to do to get this house going, so a little better limit would be great. 

Message 22 of 24
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

So what are you thinking, 90 days after the cli to try again??? You said by Fall lol. They just upped me from $400 to $6K on the 62nd day. Pumped

Message 23 of 24
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

We are all well aware of the recent tendencies of Synchrony lately, but I wanted to share some good news. 

I haven't asked for or gotten a CLI on my Lowe's card since October. I've used it steadily but somewhat sparingly. However in the last couple months I've ramped up spend on indoor and outdoor plants (probably $250-300 worth), a new washer and dryer ($1700), and a purchase of an AC unit, plumbing supplies, some paint, and other miscellanea for at least another $700-800, on top of household goods and various other stuff.

Decided to roll the dice ten minutes ago and got an instant increase via luv button from $12,000 up to $17,000. 

I believe the heavier spending and lots of payments were a factor as well as my VS4.0 score in my account being solidly above 700 for awhile now. 

Glad to report that with all of the reductions and closures, they are still willing to extend credit as well. 

Very happy to read about your success

with Synchrony @Anonymous !!!

Way to make them up the limit ;-)

Cheers

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.