06-29-2020

Dogbert

04-03-2020

Message 11 of 22
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Lowe’s CLI tonight :)

Congrats! If you asked for $17k and got it. You've clearly left some CL on the table.

Now how much of a 😈 are you?😂

My most prized tradeline.
Message 12 of 22
Highlighted

Hmmm, looks like they are giving you the old way 12K, 17K then the 25K, grats on the 17K CL Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 13 of 22
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Thank you - that was definitely an exciting approval. I did ask for the $17k right up front. Lol I did go back in later and ask for $25k but they shot it down. That's perfectly fine - I have a lot of spend coming up this summer on building my backyard into a retreat, adding a shed, and moving my washer and dryer from the basement to the first floor. If they want to go the old route as @gdale6 said, I'll hopefully be in line for $25,000 by fall 👍

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHS Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

TCL $63,350 | Agg. Util under 7%
Message 14 of 22
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@ImTheDevil 

When you get through building your backyard retreat. How bout build me one in the backyard? 😆

I want a bricked in fire pit and barbecue area with a pergola.

Next time you asked, don't mess around and request the full $35k.

My most prized tradeline.
Message 15 of 22
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@ImTheDevil wrote:

I have a lot of spend coming up this summer on building my backyard into a retreat, adding a shed

That's so funny, my first post I mentioned but erased that now you can get a gazebo, hot tub and a shed...lol!

"MY TAKE HOME PAY WON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Current Scores: Exp 736/Eq 744/ Tu 756
Message 16 of 22
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@ImTheDevilCongrats on the Lowe's CLI!

Message 17 of 22
Highlighted
New Contributor

CONGRATS!!!🙄

Message 18 of 22
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 19 of 22
Highlighted
Contributor

I closed on my house yesterday, got home and applied with Lowes. My VS are hovering around 690-700, and they gave me a $500 SL. I called immediately after, and they denied me the recon. 

I'll go ahead and put some heavy spend on it over the next few months and try again at the 3rd statement'ish. That sounds about right with Lowes???

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.