Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's CLI

I was approved for a Lowe's card last summer with ~$2K SL. It was way lower than all my other cards. I figured I'd get a CLI. Denied. Months of calling, changing when I purchase or if I let a small balance report, but all CLI online or by phone (both numbers) were denied. I'd pretty much given up. I only use it for the free shipping.

I'd read on here about a few people who got a CLI out of the blue after 1 year. I tried a couple days ago and was instantly approved! $15k!! I went back and requested more.
I was approved for a $35k! 😁
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lowe's CLI

@Anonymous wrote:
I was approved for a Lowe's card last summer with ~$2K SL. It was way lower than all my other cards. I figured I'd get a CLI. Denied. Months of calling, changing when I purchase or if I let a small balance report, but all CLI online or by phone (both numbers) were denied. I'd pretty much given up. I only use it for the free shipping.

I'd read on here about a few people who got a CLI out of the blue after 1 year. I tried a couple days ago and was instantly approved! $15k!! I went back and requested more.
I was approved for a $35k! 😁

All the way to the limit quickly, used to be it had to be done in steps 12K, 17K, 25K then the 35K. Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG  CONGRATS on your PHENOMENAL  Lowe's CLI - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grand Slam!, Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 14
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

There has been a bit of a lull in the Lowe's CLI's lately, nice to see it's alive and well. Congrats on the massive CLI and enjoy all that manual labor Smiley Happy.

Message 5 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very niceSmiley Happy Now go back and ask for $1Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been at $17k limit for about a year as well so after reading your post went and tried a CLI again and sure enough...$35k limit now. Thanks!!

Message 7 of 14
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Grand Slam!, Congrats!!!

Very Nice gif Maxwell! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks you guys!
Credit4runner: Sweet! Congrats!
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase! Can't wait to try for the lowes card in a few months.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.