Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe’s CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe’s CLI

So, based on recommendations I read on here I called Lowe’s Credit Solutions and they increased my lowest card, $300, to how being my highest CL at $12k. Thanks for the support and I definitely recommend anyone calling the credit solutions number in the backdoor numbers thread.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lowe’s CLI

NICE! Only Sync can get one NSYNC with their inner LoweSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Isnt it crazy?

I went from $500 to $17,000 in like 6 months and they appologized since I asked for $25,000.  Smiley Very Happy

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 3 of 13
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So, based on recommendations I read on here I called Lowe’s Credit Solutions and they increased my lowest card, $300, to how being my highest CL at $12k. Thanks for the support and I definitely recommend anyone calling the credit solutions number in the backdoor numbers thread.

Wow, that's crazy. I'm *this* close to applying for their card -- I just bought my first house and need lots of homecare odds and ends; between the basic 5% discount from using the card, a 10% off coupon they sent me, and an 11% rebate deal they're running, that lawn mower I need ASAP would be pretty reasonable. I can pay cash, but if I can grow that credit limit, it'll be handy when the time comes to spruce up the bathrooms down the line.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went ahead and helped mom call credit solutions and raised hers from $100 to 17k
Message 5 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That's the magic number for this card. Lots of 17K for Lowes, then afterwards it's up the ladder again.

Congratulations on the increase and enjoy shopping at Lowes! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, quick question for you.  Did you ask for $12k when you called, or did you ask for a number greater than that and you were countered with $12k?

When it comes to Lowe's, as long as you have a 730+ score and sufficient income you can more or less name your limit on the card up to $35k.  I took my $3k SL to $30k with one call a few days after getting the card, my score at the time I believe was about 732.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I’m still going through my rebuild. My highest FICO IS 683. However, I have a collection I successfully GW this week, so it should go up. I asked for 15
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What is Lowes, Credit solutions phone number please?

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What is Lowes, Credit solutions phone number please?

I cant remember off hand, but just google the backdoor numbers thread for this forum and its listed in there.. along with some other incredible numbers, if you ever need them.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.