Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's CLI

Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Lowe's CLI

I was approved for a Lowe's card last summer with ~$2K SL. It was way lower than all my other cards. I figured I'd get a CLI. Denied. Months of calling, changing when I purchase or if I let a small balance report, but all CLI online or by phone (both numbers) were denied. I'd pretty much given up. I only use it for the free shipping.

I'd read on here about a few people who got a CLI out of the blue after 1 year. I tried a couple days ago and was instantly approved! $15k!! I went back and requested more.
I was approved for a $35k! 😁

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Lowe's CLI

@Sabii wrote:
I was approved for a Lowe's card last summer with ~$2K SL. It was way lower than all my other cards. I figured I'd get a CLI. Denied. Months of calling, changing when I purchase or if I let a small balance report, but all CLI online or by phone (both numbers) were denied. I'd pretty much given up. I only use it for the free shipping.

I'd read on here about a few people who got a CLI out of the blue after 1 year. I tried a couple days ago and was instantly approved! $15k!! I went back and requested more.
I was approved for a $35k! 😁

All the way to the limit quickly, used to be it had to be done in steps 12K, 17K, 25K then the 35K. Grats Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 14
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG  CONGRATS on your PHENOMENAL  Lowe's CLI - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33K | NFCU Flagship VS $15K
Apple Card WEMC $6K | Macy's AMEX $4.5K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $194K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 3 of 14
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Grand Slam!, Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 14
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

There has been a bit of a lull in the Lowe's CLI's lately, nice to see it's alive and well. Congrats on the massive CLI and enjoy all that manual labor Smiley Happy.

Message 5 of 14
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Very niceSmiley Happy Now go back and ask for $1Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 14
Highlighted
Contributor

I have been at $17k limit for about a year as well so after reading your post went and tried a CLI again and sure enough...$35k limit now. Thanks!!

NFCU Go Rewards - $17,000. NFCU More Rewards Amex - $26,000. NFCU Flagship Rewards - $10,000.
PenFed Pathfinder Amex - $10,000. PenFed Power Cash - $10,000. Discover It - $12,000. Discover It #2 - $10,000.
Cap1 QS - $3,500. Cap1 QS #2 - $10,000. Total Rewards/Caesars Signature Visa - $7,800. Lowes - $35,000. Care Credit - $20,000.
Walmart - $5,000. Buckle - $7500 Kohls - $3,000. Amazon Prime - $10,000.
Starting Scores 2/14/2018 - EX - 609. EQ - 612. TU - 589.
Message 7 of 14
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Grand Slam!, Congrats!!!

Very Nice gif Maxwell! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33K | NFCU Flagship VS $15K
Apple Card WEMC $6K | Macy's AMEX $4.5K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $194K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 8 of 14
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Thanks you guys!
Credit4runner: Sweet! Congrats!

Message 9 of 14
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the increase! Can't wait to try for the lowes card in a few months.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.