cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Card $50,000! CLI before receiving the card!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Lowe's Card $50,000! CLI before receiving the card!

Hey folks.  Just wanted to report another data point to MyFICO

20 minutes ago, i applied for a Lowes CC on their website.  It auto approved for $4k.  I called the toll free number immediately after and requested $50k.  After 2 minutes on hold, i was given $35k.  But the cust svc rep advised me to fax my W-2's to the Lowe's senior lending team along with my application ID if i wanted to persue the $50k which i will.  Crossing my fingers on this and i'll be sure to follow up 

*FOLLOW UP* Lowe's Card approved my $50K CLI request.  Go to the last post on page 2 for more information.

Thanks to myFICO

I went from bad to excellent credit
Almost non-existent SL to $180k+ total SL
Living with my parents to owning my own home
And I couldn’t have done it without YOU!

Revolving Portfolio: AmEx Pt NPSL, AmEx Au NPSL, Lowe's $50k, DCU Pt $35k,
HELOC $30k, CSP $24k, AmEx ED $20k, C1 QS $12k, Citi Sears $2k

What’s next? Another property, another sports car, and double my total SL!

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers!

congra12.gif

Message 2 of 29
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers!

Wow!  Outstanding job there getting that kind of credit with a call!  Let us know how the 50k approval works out!  Hoping you get the limit you want!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 3 of 29
Highlighted
Contributor

Great SL!

Income? What bureaus did they pull?

Message 4 of 29
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the already killer SL! Hope you get the 50k Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 29
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Maybe the $50k is not worth my effort. I just read 10+ one star reviews on Credit Karma regarding closed accounts. All seem to be recent.

Also, I see a lot of $35k limits. But I could not find a single review above $35k. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough?
Thanks to myFICO

I went from bad to excellent credit
Almost non-existent SL to $180k+ total SL
Living with my parents to owning my own home
And I couldn’t have done it without YOU!

Revolving Portfolio: AmEx Pt NPSL, AmEx Au NPSL, Lowe's $50k, DCU Pt $35k,
HELOC $30k, CSP $24k, AmEx ED $20k, C1 QS $12k, Citi Sears $2k

What’s next? Another property, another sports car, and double my total SL!

Message 6 of 29
Highlighted
Established Member

An auto application from Lowes a home improvement store? Is that a real thing is Lowes giving out car loans or is it just called that name but is a normal credit card? Either way congrats 4k to 35k is impressive

Amazon Store CardBest Buy Store CardDiscover IT StudentWells Fargo Carrier HVACChase FreedomDiscover IT ChromeAmerican ExpressBanana RepublicBB&T RewardsBBVA CompassCiti Rewards+Costco Anywhere VisaPNC Cash Reward VisaThe Home Depot Store CardCapital One PlatinumSynchrony Mastercard
Message 7 of 29
Highlighted

Congrats on your approval

Message 8 of 29
Highlighted
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your ridiculous 31k increase! Lol Amazing what these Lowe’s cards do...

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 9 of 29
Highlighted
Super Contributor

"Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers"

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.