cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Card $50,000! CLI before receiving the card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's Card $50,000! CLI before receiving the card!

Hey folks.  Just wanted to report another data point to MyFICO

20 minutes ago, i applied for a Lowes CC on their website.  It auto approved for $4k.  I called the toll free number immediately after and requested $50k.  After 2 minutes on hold, i was given $35k.  But the cust svc rep advised me to fax my W-2's to the Lowe's senior lending team along with my application ID if i wanted to persue the $50k which i will.  Crossing my fingers on this and i'll be sure to follow up 

*FOLLOW UP* Lowe's Card approved my $50K CLI request.  Go to the last post on page 2 for more information.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers!

congra12.gif

Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers!

Wow!  Outstanding job there getting that kind of credit with a call!  Let us know how the 50k approval works out!  Hoping you get the limit you want!

Message 3 of 29
ohnomyfigo
Contributor

Great SL!

Income? What bureaus did they pull?

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the already killer SL! Hope you get the 50k Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe the $50k is not worth my effort. I just read 10+ one star reviews on Credit Karma regarding closed accounts. All seem to be recent.

Also, I see a lot of $35k limits. But I could not find a single review above $35k. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough?
Message 6 of 29
MisterWives
Regular Contributor

An auto application from Lowes a home improvement store? Is that a real thing is Lowes giving out car loans or is it just called that name but is a normal credit card? Either way congrats 4k to 35k is impressive

Wants: PenFed Pathfinder Rewards(4x pts travel), PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature (5pts Gas, 3pts Restaurants and Grocery), U.S. Bank Cash+ (5% Categories), Chase Freedom Flex (5% Rotating Categories, 5% Travel, 3% Restaurants)
Message 7 of 29
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval

Message 8 of 29
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your ridiculous 31k increase! Lol Amazing what these Lowe’s cards do...

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 9 of 29
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers"

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.