cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Card $50,000! CLI before receiving the card!

tag
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers!

Congrats on the approval and CLI!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 11 of 29
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Lowes $4k Auto App, Instant $35k CLI, but trying for $50k. Crossing my fingers!

@MisterWives wrote:

An auto application from Lowes a home improvement store? Is that a real thing is Lowes giving out car loans or is it just called that name but is a normal credit card? Either way congrats 4k to 35k is impressive

I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not. Smiley LOL In this case, auto means automatic. Smiley Wink

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 12 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe the $50k is not worth my effort. I just read 10+ one star reviews on Credit Karma regarding closed accounts. All seem to be recent.

Also, I see a lot of $35k limits. But I could not find a single review above $35k. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough?

There has never been anyone above 35K that I am aware of it seems to be the top limit but it looks like you can exceed it with proper docs. 100K is the max exposure with Synch so you might not want to take this to 50K unless you are actually going to use the limit.

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

@MisterWives wrote:

An auto application from Lowes a home improvement store? Is that a real thing is Lowes giving out car loans or is it just called that name but is a normal credit card? Either way congrats 4k to 35k is impressive

I couldn't tell if you were being serious or not. Smiley LOL In this case, auto means automatic. Smiley Wink

Haha.  Auto meaning Automatic transmission for the auto on my auto loan!  Smiley LOL

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe the $50k is not worth my effort. I just read 10+ one star reviews on Credit Karma regarding closed accounts. All seem to be recent.

Also, I see a lot of $35k limits. But I could not find a single review above $35k. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough?

There has never been anyone above 35K that I am aware of it seems to be the top limit but it looks like you can exceed it with proper docs. 100K is the max exposure with Synch so you might not want to take this to 50K unless you are actually going to use the limit.

I like a good challenge!  I'll report the good or bad news.  Thanks for that info

Message 15 of 29
MisterWives
Regular Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@MisterWives wrote:

lol I was being serious haven't seen it used in this context before plus 35k would buy a nice car if Lowe's was giving out car loans.

Wants: PenFed Pathfinder Rewards(4x pts travel), PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature (5pts Gas, 3pts Restaurants and Grocery), U.S. Bank Cash+ (5% Categories), Chase Freedom Flex (5% Rotating Categories, 5% Travel, 3% Restaurants)
Message 16 of 29
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

I also hadn’t heard of an automatic application. 

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 17 of 29
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@stonedog23 wrote:

I also hadn’t heard of an automatic application. 

I think he meant auto CLI Smiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 18 of 29
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval and sweet limit!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's Card $50k limit! $4k approval, $35k CLI, $50k CLI before receiving the card!

Hey folks.  Just wanted to report that Lowe's Card/Synchrony Bank approved my $50k CLI.  Maybe i should've tried for more... LOL.  I don't see any info on the Lowe's CC for over $35k, but now i can definitively report it's very well possible.

In the previous thread, i mentioned how i got a $4k instant approval.  Immediately called and requested for $50k, but was countered with $35k, and the cust svc rep advised me to fax in my W-2's if i wanted to persue the $50k.  Lowe's Card didn't notify me or anything, i just happened to log into my Credit Check Total account and noticed this... My highest limit to date, by far!  If you want more info regarding a CLI for your Lowe's card, you can call their senior lending team at 866.519.6441

*** On a side note, my credit union called me first thing this morning and informed me my HELOC was completed and i can access my $30k immediately.  For those in Honolulu, Hawaii, i would highly recommend Honolulu Federal Credit Union.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 11.33.34 AM.png

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.