cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Card $50,000! CLI before receiving the card!

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lowe's Card $50k limit! $4k approval, $35k CLI, $50k CLI before receiving the card!

Congrats on The Huge $50K

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowe's Card $50k limit! $4k approval, $35k CLI, $50k CLI before receiving the card!

@Anonymous wrote:

... In the previous thread ...

Maybe you could link that previous thread to this one? Adding some DPs for context would be instructive as well.

Congrats! on your approval recon & now CLI. Well done. 

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

... In the previous thread ...

Maybe you could link that previous thread to this one? Adding some DPs for context would be instructive as well.

Congrats! on your approval recon & now CLI. Well done. 

Second paragraph pretty much summarized it.

1) Apply in person or by phone, you will get an instant response

2) Always call in for an immediate CLI.  $35k seems to be the highest CLI without POI.  I requested for $50k but was given $35k

3) I faxed in my POI and a written CLI request the following day

4) Wait a few days and check your account for the CLI!

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your huge credit line increase!

Message 24 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats. You must have really high incomeSmiley Wink. You just halved your Sync exposure on 1 card, NOICESmiley Wink

On a side note , there are no Lowes here in PR, yet i found out yesterday they can actually ship here. What the fico, Home Depot and Sams can bite the big credit card lol, they dont ship here, neither does Best Buy Smiley Sad. Go figure.
Message 25 of 29
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

That limit is only in my dreams!! Congrats!!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

When providing Synchrony with the POI and making the move from $35k --> $50k, did you take another HP, or was it still a SP CLI?

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone.  Sync only ran my TU once when i originally applied.  Stoked about my $50k limit.  Hopefully it stays that way and they don't take it away.

Message 28 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

With Sync you should be good but word of advice , DO NOT miss a payment, go late , or have insufficient funds as they will cld faster than you can spell thatSmiley Wink
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.