Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Card CLI

tag
spickeri
Valued Member

Lowe's Card CLI

Requested cli on lowes card approved for 17000 old SL 1000. Account opened in marchTU8 661 inqs 7 AAOA 5years 5 months.I have been charging a couple hundred a month and pif.

TU 686
EQ 680
EX 703
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Re: Lowe's Card CLI

gaga congrats.gif

AU

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good limit for sure with that score.  If you get your score to 730+ and your income is sufficient you can usually get your limit raised as high as $35k with a quick phone call.

Message 3 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very niceSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  Sync is odd bank when it comes to making decisions.  I have been denied CLI's on accounts I've been using and PIF, but granted CLI's on accounts I've carried a balance on.  The new limit is very nice, congrats.

Message 5 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats, Nice CLISmiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
spickeri
Valued Member

Thanks Guys this forum has help so much in rebuilding my credit.

TU 686
EQ 680
EX 703
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SPICKERI - Now that's a hell of and increase,
MAJOR
WIIIIIINNNNNNNNNIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!
Message 8 of 19
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@spickeri wrote:

Requested cli on lowes card approved for 17000 old SL 1000. Account opened in marchTU8 661 inqs 7 AAOA 5years 5 months.I have been charging a couple hundred a month and pif.

New subject "Lowes 17x CLI" !!!  Congrats!

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome!  Sync is odd bank when it comes to making decisions.  I have been denied CLI's on accounts I've been using and PIF, but granted CLI's on accounts I've carried a balance on.  The new limit is very nice, congrats.

It's worth noting that not all Synchrony revolvers are treated the same way with respect to CLIs.  Their Lowe's card is a perfect example of that, as one can literally go from a $1k limit to a $35k limit within days (maybe even same day) of opening their account.  To my knowledge, few if any other Synchrony backed cards can do that.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.