cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Card Double Dip

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Lowe's Card Double Dip

Applied and was approved for a 1K SL. This is my first card with Synch. TU/EQ of 680ish. Later that day I called in to credit solutions and explained I was hoping for more. They asked how much and I thought why not go big and see if I can match my highest existing CL. Holy moly... Instantly increased from 1K to 30K!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Lowe's Card Double Dip

A great double play here, grats Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 6
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Awesome results - congrats!

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 3 of 6
Valued Contributor

How can you not love this.... 1k to 30k.  CONGRATS!!!  Went from a new sink to an entire new wing Smiley Tongue.

Message 4 of 6
Valued Contributor

What a lame CLISmiley Wink  Congrats!

 FICO 8
Message 5 of 6
Regular Contributor

Holy Crap!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.