Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Credit Card Approval with Low Weird Limit

tag
vollybal
Regular Contributor

Re: Lowe's Credit Card Approval with Low Weird Limit

Well, Called the CS # today and asked for the 20k and they put me on hold and 2 minutes later....NOPE, denied...UGH!!! Oh well, I will just let it go and see if they like me in 3 months.

Message 21 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Itll happen. Just keep trying, the day it does all these little heartaches will be sweet memories and then you'll be the one advising the next Lowes plebesSmiley Wink
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's creepy. Okay this numbers in the lotto lol
Message 24 of 27
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@vollybal wrote:

Well, Called the CS # today and asked for the 20k and they put me on hold and 2 minutes later....NOPE, denied...UGH!!! Oh well, I will just let it go and see if they like me in 3 months.

Same happened to me. I  spent some money on the card, (pretty much maxed it out) paid it off, called back after the statement cut off and i was at $12K with no changes to my credit report or score. Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 25 of 27
Aprile421
Regular Contributor

LOL Here is one for you. Bought a house applied for lowe's like you $17,000. Decided to apply for Home Depot $601. That extra dollar man I'm not sure what I am going to do that lol. Even funnier I have a $25k double cash and a $15k Best Buy but ol Home Depot $601 lmao. I have 1% Util and good scores too.

Message 26 of 27
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

my lowes started at 600 and i tried to increase it but they wouldn't budge. I made a small purchase then paid it off then asked again and boom 10k credit line. my transunion score did go up to 665 at the time so that could have help. I've had my lowes card for over a yr now and love it.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.