Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Shocker

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's Shocker

Because of the MyFico community I have already learned a lot about managing my credit.  I have already pulled my scores over 700 across all 3 bureaus...with TU at 736.  I just finished some researching here on Lowe's.  I have had my lowe's card for over 3 years.  SL was $400 and it eventually moved to $800 where it has been for almost two years.  There were many suggestions to put in $25000 when you ask for a CLI.  Since I determined it would be a soft pull and I had never tried for a CLI before at Lowe's I figured Why Not!  I did as suggested and requested $25,000 expecting my computer to roll over laughing.  I didn't get the $25,000 but they did counter with $12,000.  Needless to say, I was in shock.

I sincere thanks to this community for everything I have learned so far and looking to the future!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lowe's Shocker

Well done, that how a true MFer rollsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Kudos on the Gigantic increase!

Message 3 of 7
CramEiko
Established Contributor

Congrats. Nicely done. 

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 4 of 7
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Haha that's great. Congrats!

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 5 of 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! It's always good to shoot for the stars when it's an SP, that's what I always do. On my BoA, I put $100k.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 7
Thatficotho
Valued Member

Are CareCredit CLIs soft pulls?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.