Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's + backdoor success!

tag
SirCredit
Valued Member

Re: Lowe's + backdoor success!

Cool thanks for the tip. I’ll try it when I receive it and register online. Will give Lowe’s another shot too. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got my Lowes card about six months ago and was approved for $2k and called the backdoor number ten minutes after I was approved and asked for $20k and they gave me $17k.
Message 12 of 18
SirCredit
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! I got my Lowes card about six months ago and was approved for $2k and called the backdoor number ten minutes after I was approved and asked for $20k and they gave me $17k.

Wow! That's awesome. What were your scores like then? I'm definitely going to try again when I receive the card and register it online.

Message 13 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on getting Lowes and getting it higher so soon. Its Sync do push but dont push too hardSmiley Wink. Great job getting Disco as wellSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 18
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@SirCredit wrote:

Just got approved for Lowe's $300.

Called overseas backdoor a minute later and asked for $3k and got it!

Woo Smiley Happy 

Congrats!

Saw the title and my mind was waaayyy off base!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 15 of 18
SirCredit
Valued Member

@woodyman100 wrote:

@SirCredit wrote:

Just got approved for Lowe's $300.

Called overseas backdoor a minute later and asked for $3k and got it!

Woo Smiley Happy 

Congrats!

Saw the title and my mind was waaayyy off base!

HAHA

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and CLI success, SirCredit!

Message 17 of 18
SirCredit
Valued Member

Just following up. Received the card, registered it and immediately requested another CLI to $6,000. They countered at $5,000. Happy day Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.