Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe’s card approved

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Re: Lowe’s card approved

Asked on the Automated request on phone  Was Denied

I'm glad to hear that grows do you need to do have Heavy usage or  for just once a month to buy a light bulb? Would be ok

Message 11 of 32
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 12 of 32
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jccflat wrote:

Asked on the Automated request on phone  Was Denied

I'm glad to hear that grows do you need to do have you usage  for just once a month to buy a light bulb?

Call back, talk to a human.  I called and said I was in the store, gave the price of purchase ($2k) and she raised it to $4k.  Strike while the coals (hp) hot.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 13 of 32
blazerein
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval. 

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 14 of 32
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A great card to have, enjoy it Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 32
FlaDude
Established Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Call back, talk to a human.  I called and said I was in the store, gave the price of purchase ($2k) and she raised it to $4k.  Strike while the coals (hp) hot.

+1!! Congrats!!

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 16 of 32
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval!! I believe Credit Solutions is the best way, but I'll let others confirm. 👏🏻 

......and Congrats to you too @blindambition just noticed you're a Community LeaderSmiley Tongue CHeartHeartL!!!!

Message 17 of 32
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Lowe's approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 18 of 32
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Congrats on the approval!! I believe Credit Solutions is the best way, but I'll let others confirm. 👏🏻 

......and Congrats to you too @blindambition just noticed you're a Community LeaderSmiley Tongue CHeartHeartL!!!!

Thanks Peachy,

I appreciate the southern hospitality!!

Heart

Message 19 of 32
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jccflat wrote:

do you need to do have Heavy usage or  for just once a month to buy a light bulb? Would be ok

@Jccflat 

No, not heavy usage but you can purchase all your kitchen and bathroom cleaners from there.  Trash bags, batteries, light bulbs....really you can order a lot of essentials to be delivered too.  Lowe's has a lot of daily stuff so if they're a convenient stop then go browse and buy.  

I'd still try for the human on the phone first though. Good Luck, keep us posted if you do squeeze some more $ out. Smiley Tongue  To add, if you wait it out you can try again in a couple of months, having usage on the card...that's what dh did and got a whopper and a half!  Of course everyone's "ymmv" thingy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@blindambition you're welcome...well deserved.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.