Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Approval...1K SL

tag
Fire6546
New Contributor

Lowes Approval...1K SL

Apped for the Lowes card, figured I could use it a bit redoing downstairs bathroom and laundry room...approved instantly for 1K...tried recon for more, no dice...  its my first synchrony card.

Figure thats my last for a while, locked all cr's, time to let my 83 inquiries die off Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Lowes Appoval...1K SL

Congrats.

Lowe's grows rather quickly

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 10
CivalV
Established Contributor

Re: Lowes Approval...1K SL

Congratulations!! 🎉🎊

Synchrony is not my friend at all. I would love to app for Lowes in the future. What did they pull? 🤭
Message 3 of 10
Fire6546
New Contributor

@CivalV wrote:
Congratulations!! 🎉🎊

Synchrony is not my friend at all. I would love to app for Lowes in the future. What did they pull? 🤭

TU only

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!!Lowes grows really i seen

Message 5 of 10
Fire6546
New Contributor

Thanks, hopefully it grows....I figured I better try for one more card i may use soon, since my scores might take a good hit for a bit, I had a 6k personal loan from one main that was high apr and not moving much, so I transferred it all to my flagship card, which is going to hit me with 60% util on that card for a few months and at same time pay off and close that personal loan, so im going to probably take a score hit....but itll be worth it at 1.99%, that will let me get that 6k knocked out

Message 6 of 10
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

We, I mean opened dh's lowes card in may 2018, it started at 1K, it is now at 28K, which is way more than enoughSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 10
Fire6546
New Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

We, I mean opened dh's lowes card in may 2018, it started at 1K, it is now at 28K, which is way more than enoughSmiley Happy

how much use? carry a balance?...auto cli? will they increase with reports frozen or locked?

Message 8 of 10
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

We used it for 0% financing for a new fridge (1000) and I pay 100 a month. We have always requested a CLI and it's been a SP, his reports are not locked/frozen. I have asked about every 61 days.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 10
TooTall804
Established Member

Just a heads up. Pulled the trigger in store for a new fridge. TU pulls only on my mind. Turns out they pulled experian only. To my surprise 3k SL. The wife talks me into a $1600 unit, after all said and done just under 2k. Hmmm not good on utilization. Called in and when asked how much I needed, I tell them 10k should be a good limit. Instant cli. No HP on the cli.

Exp 710 with 7 inq
TU 736 with 4 inq

Live in central VA

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.