Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Approval + Spree Totals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes Approval + Spree Totals

Capped off my spree today with a Lowes Card Approval! App'd online, was instant approval for $2,000. Immediately called credit solutions (overseas #) asked for $25,000 countered with $12,000. I'll take it. Will come in handy with some small projects and some tools. This puts me over the $250,000 mark

May 2017 Spree Results:

Citi Costco Visa          $7,000 SL

Barclay AAdvantage  $8,000 SL

BlisPay Visa               $2,000 SL

Chase CSP                $10,000 CLI (from $10k to $20k)

Lowes Card                $12,000 SL (after reconn w credit solutions)

Total: $39,000 / New TCL $250,000+

LowesApproval1.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes Approval + Spree Totals

Awesome :-)

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very very nice!! Congrats on all of your approvals and available credit!!

Message 3 of 7
kaw943
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approvals 

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol CC1, I just replied to your apps post. Spooky as i ventured about a 2k approval and asking for big limit. Congrats my friend. In 2 or 3 months , youll have that at 25 or 35k easy . Enjoy it , wise choice. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJC 

LOL, yeah I kinda knew deep down that AJC was gonna tell me to go with Lowe's, it was definitely the better choice as I haven't seen many Walmart cards hit the $20k-$35k mark on here. Definitely a bit more for the UTIL padding but it will be handy for the home projects etc.

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah no knocking the Wally MC, and there are a few who have gotten it to 25k, but id figure a home improvement card would be more practical. Enjoy it and i know well see your big cli post in a few months Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.