Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes CLI after 1 Month

tag
Remi1
Contributor

Lowes CLI after 1 Month

Hello,

I was approved for my Lowes card one month ago - thread about approval here: Lowes Approval & Recon SL

My account had the "Request More"/luv button present when I initially set it up after approval, but I didn't dare touch it after just getting approved and calling in to recon the SL. After a couple days, it disappeared, so I've been checking once a week to see when it would come back. It's been one month (and two days - May 26th to June 28th) and now it was back when I just checked. So, I went for it, asked for 20k figuring they'd counter if I couldn't get the full amount, and they came back with an approval for 17k. Which from what I've seen around here, seems to possibly be a normal step in the process that people seem to hit? (I don't remember the lower steps but I've seen suggestions that it seems to go #>17k>35k). Either way, it's an extra 7k and took me from 10k to 17k after only a month, and I haven't even used it yet. Ya'll weren't kidding when ya'll said this one grows quick!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Lowes CLI after 1 Month

CONGRATS on your AWESOME  Lowes CLI @ - Way To Go!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 2 of 12
Remi1
Contributor

Thank you @Marz2002 !! 

Message 3 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Lowe's CLI 🎉

Message 4 of 12
Demented1
Established Contributor

Congrats @Remi1 on your Lowe's CLI...enjoy the added leverage! Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 12
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Lowe's CLI

Message 6 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on you Lowe's CLI !!!

Message 7 of 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Lowe's CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 8 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the move up Smiley Happy

The usual stops for this card are 12K, 17K, 25K if they dont outright approve you for your max request.

Message 9 of 12
Remi1
Contributor

Thank you all!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.