Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes CLI

Foreclosure came off Transunion via EE this morning. Got a 60 point bump so I called Credit Solutions. $35,000! Closing on the house on Friday and buying all new appliances so this will let me take advantage of the 0% without killing utilization.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowes CLI

Congrts on your increase! Credit Solutions are great. What are your current scores with TU after the point jump if you dont mind me asking?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd venture to guess that the OP has a TU score somewhere around 720+ give or take.  I've seen several people able to acquire $30-$35k limits on their Lowe's card with scores right around 720.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on a huge bump on score and cli.
Samsung has some really nice but expensive appliances out there. If your buying them you'll need that credit limit. Hahaha
Enjoy that new home and welcome to my fico, I see you're a new contributor.
Message 4 of 11
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Foreclosure came off Transunion via EE this morning. Got a 60 point bump so I called Credit Solutions. $35,000! Closing on the house on Friday and buying all new appliances so this will let me take advantage of the 0% without killing utilization.

Awesome!! When you say EE, when was the foreclosure due to drop-off originally?

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome!! When you say EE, when was the foreclosure due to drop-off originally?

It was scheduled to come off Feb 2017

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congrts on your increase! Credit Solutions are great. What are your current scores with TU after the point jump if you dont mind me asking?

760. It's been wandering between 698 and 704 so it went up somewhere between 56-62 points.

Message 7 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your new Lowes line!

Message 8 of 11
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

740 plus seems to be that magic number for CS to offer up the bank. Good info and again congrats.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 9 of 11
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the score bump and your new home!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.