Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes CLI

tag
combatmedic2107
New Contributor

Lowes CLI

I opened up my lowes card a few months back.  Starting Line 300.  I called overseas and got it bumped to 2k.  Waited a month and went to 6k.  Today I pulled the trigger on a CLI and went from 6k to 12k.

YAHHHHH

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
combatmedic2107
New Contributor

Re: Lowes CLI

Amazon CLI went from 1500k to 3000k

Walmart from 4k to 6k

Discount Tire from 4k to 5k

Lowes from 6k to 12k

Denied BP and Care Credit CLI

10500 CLI today   not bad

Message 2 of 8
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

I think they just keep forgetting that they already granted you a huge CLI lol congrats!!! You’ve grown that card a TON!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work on a $300 SL!

Lowe's will grow as fast as your profile will support.  I took mine from $3000 to $30000 just a few days after the account was opened with a 2 minute phone call.  If you want more, all you have to do is ask.

Message 4 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Starting Line 300. to 12k.

That'll Work, Congrats!!

Message 5 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Very Successful CLI strategy for Lowes!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very.....NICE!

congrats

Message 7 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Lowes in my opinion is an outstanding credit account holding (for everything hardware) and Synchrony a HUGE help in making it simple for folks to raise the limit without incurring FICO penalty points from INQ's on building it through increases periodically. Mine is 20K and very useful card.

Congratulations!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.