Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes CLI

tag
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

Lowes CLI

Thanks @Harvey26 for the nudge. Smiley Wink Bumped from $30K to $35K. (Requested $35K)

Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 8.36.56 PM.jpg

Note: For those considering doing the same, I've read numerious posts in the past stating that anything beyond $35K will trigger a proof of income (POI) request. Just be aware of it if you decide to push it past $35k. Lowes is a QUICK grower, I highly recommend this card to pad or if you shop Lowes, definitely pick it up for the 5% and SUB.

@Stealth-1 Added another $5k to my "Race to $500k" Smiley Wink Still a very long way to go.

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2023/11/09
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Applepro1990
Regular Contributor

Re: Lowes CLI

Congratulations on the CLI. I agree that Lowe's is a quick grower. I'm considering getting a card with them once we purchase our home! 

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 762
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Total Credit limits $108,800
Message 2 of 25
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Lowes CLI🎉🎉🎉

Message 3 of 25
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Lowes CLI 🤑👍

Message 4 of 25
Stealth-1
Established Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

@Stealth-1 Added another $5k to my "Race to $50k" Smiley Wink Still a very long way to go.

Congrats @AlanGJP on the $5K CLI. I thought it was a race to $500K? 👀 👓

I need to add some store cards to my card mix. Will probably add Best Buy (thanks @805orbustand Lowes.

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 5 of 25
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

@Stealth-1 wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

@Stealth-1 Added another $5k to my "Race to $50k" Smiley Wink Still a very long way to go.

I need to add some store cards to my card mix. Will probably add Best Buy (thanks @805orbustand Lowes.

It is a race to $500K. I'm just dead tired... long day. Smiley Happy (Corrected my post)

I'd definitely pick up Lowes, I think BB is Citi? (Speaking of which, Home Depot is too and they HP for CLIs.)

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Message 6 of 25
Stealth-1
Established Contributor

@AlanGJP wrote:

@Stealth-1 wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

It is a race to $500K. I'm just dead tired... long day. Smiley Happy (Corrected my post)

I'd definitely pick up Lowes, I think BB is Citi? (Speaking of which, Home Depot is too and they HP for CLIs.)

Thanks, I knew what you meant...was just messing. EDIT: Vegas needed the clarification for odds, 💵.  Yes, BB is Citi. Will probably avoid the Home Depot card. I've always had the mindset to get cards I can use anywhere. But I see the value in store cards from a credit utilization standpoint.

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 7 of 25
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

@Stealth-1 wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

@Stealth-1 wrote:

@AlanGJP wrote:

Thanks, I knew what you meant...was just messing. Yes, BB is Citi. Will probably avoid the Home Depot card.

I've always had the mindset to get cards I can use anywhere. But I see the value in store cards from a credit utilization standpoint.

Oh, I knew you were messing, I got a chuckle out of it. Heading to bed, been a long day today - neighbors garage started on fire and half the fire department was on our road - 4 fire trucks, 3 ambulances, a few police... lots of smoke damage, but they caught it in time. Daughter just started college this week too, so lots going on.

If you shop Lowes, it's a good pick up for sure. Mine grew to $30K in about a year - I didn't push it too hard, might have grown faster. I used the 5% on top of the SUB to buy a full DeWalt kit that was on sale. Payments do take a bit to process -- just a heads up if you go with it.

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Message 8 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Good for you and congratulations for requesting the max! Great Card!!

Message 9 of 25
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Congrats @AlanGJP on the move up.  Totally agree with the consensus on Lowes as well. @Stealth-1  and I were briefly discussing store cards earlier in the week and Lowes and the Best Buy Visa (Citi) are the only 2 I have. 🙂

EDIT: Forgot about Walmart MC and REI mc but they've both been bought out by CapOne and are on my chopping block.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.