cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes CLI

Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Lowes CLI

Paying my bill the other day and as a joke I put in to be increased to 35,000. Instant approval. From 9K to 35K. TU score according to them 778. charged about 1500 paid off in full since account opening a couple months back. 

Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 2K , BOA Customized Cash Rewards: 42K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VA Credit Union Mastercard: 11.5K Wells Fargo Active Cash: 14.2K Discover: 25K, Lowes:35K
Henrico Federal Credit Union Auto Loan: 32K @ 1.74 Fort Lee Federal Credit Union Home Improvement Loan: 25K @ 5.99 AU: Chase Amazon: 12K
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lowes CLI

Congrats on you Synchrony CLI

Message 2 of 17
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

Nice ! @DoctorManhattan  (Including Dr Manhattan) he just got approved.  
Congrats on your SL - Lowes gave you a nice bump.

@Harvey26 wrote:

Paying my bill the other day and as a joke I put in to be increased to 35,000. Instant approval. From 9K to 35K. TU score according to them 778. charged about 1500 paid off in full since account opening a couple months back. 

[3x] AU Amex Cards
Message 3 of 17
CYBERSAM
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Lowes CLI 🤑👍

Message 4 of 17
KingRue8500
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Lowe's Advantage CLI

Message 5 of 17
Stealth-1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! From a joke request...to a beastly instant approval!

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 6 of 17
Traveler101
Frequent Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

That's how you do it well! Congratulations!

Message 7 of 17

Congrats on your big CLI.

Message 8 of 17
AlanGJP
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! That's a massive jump. Lowes was my fastest grower too.

As an aside; I've heard max is 35K before POI. So I'd tread carefully from here unless you're good with that.

Edit: Jumped mine to $35K too Smiley Happy

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2022/09/20 (Cards are listed from oldest to newest in order of approval.)
Message 9 of 17
MySunset271
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your lowes CLI🎉🎉🎉

blue-cash-preferredAmex-Every-Day-Credit-Carddiscoverwilliams-sonoma-cart-art-sigciti-custom-cash-222x140freedom-cal-freedom-flex-cardvisa-traditional-card-800x450card-Art-Fidelity-Rewards-Signature-cardelanciti-costco-ImgurlowesCiti-Double-Cashdownload
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.