cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Card $400 -$10k CLI double dip today!

tag
MommyNeedsABreak1
Established Member

Lowes Card $400 -$10k CLI double dip today!

I just applied for a Lowes card online got the 7-10 day message so I called CS and asked them to look at my application. (Honestly though I would be denied) The lady told to I needed to verify identity and call back with a code so I did. She congratulated me and gave me a $400 SL. I told her I needed a little more and when asked how much I randomly said $2k (the amount of my planned purchase ) . CLI Instantly approved for $2k. After thanking her and hanging up the phone I thought about it and the purchase I was going to make would max out my card. So I read up on the lowes card here on the forums and decided to call back. I called the overseas CS about an hour later for another CLI but this time I asked for $10k. Approved! I almost fainted. I haven't had good credit in years I was Totally expecting the answer to be no. Omg! My largest SLis my Apple Card that started at $2k and and I asked for CLI  and it went to $4k a few months after opening. 

DP's : Rebuilding since April 2019.  My revolving history is just under a year old . I have opened 5 credit cards in the past year. Closed the first premier card this month just before it turned a year old. Discover Secured $800 graduated to ($1500 SL) in January . I rehabbed some almost 10 year old student loans the past year and those recently hit my reports and gave me a longer age of credit. I do have a car loan that's 4 years old with a few 30 day lates (that were all over 2 years ago) My aaoa is now 3.8 years . FICO 8's went from 555 in April 2019 to around 700 a few months ago to 720's this month. Overall utl 3%

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lowes Card $400 -$10k CLI double dip today!

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Lowes!

Message 4 of 20
MommyNeedsABreak1
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the Lowes!

Thank you! 

Message 5 of 20
MommyNeedsABreak1
Established Member

@AllZero wrote:

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Thank you!

Message 6 of 20
MommyNeedsABreak1
Established Member

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations!

Thank you!

Message 7 of 20
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Nicely done! 👌 

Congratulations on the super increases!

It is astonishing at time how things just occur in such a good way! ✌

We all will take what others have to offer, utilize it well!

Message 8 of 20
MommyNeedsABreak1
Established Member

@Credit4Growth wrote:

Nicely done! 👌 

Congratulations on the super increases!

It is astonishing at time how things just occur in such a good way! ✌

We all will take what others have to offer, utilize it well!

Yes it definitely is. I've been checking my credit daily for a year. I think I've got to the point I over analize every little detail. I will definitely take the $10k very proudly as this is more than all my cards put together. Time really can heal damaged credit 

Message 9 of 20
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approvals!! 🎉🥂

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.