Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes app and success with recon!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes app and success with recon!

I figured I'd keep striking while the irons were hot and app'd for a Lowes card. I was approved, tiny little $300 limit.

I've never had success calling credit solutions afterwards to get a higher limit but I thought, hey, just maybe it'll pan out! I talked to the girl and told her I wanted $5k to redo my kitchen. She put me on hold for a while and then came back and said my request was approved! $300 to $5k in 8 minutes!

Of course, based on everything I've learned here, I'm sure that could mean I left money in the table. I hesitate to call back though! Lol 😂
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Lowes app and success with recon!

Congrats to you on the recon. But with Synch....you always ask high, they counter! Next time ask for $25k....seriously.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Lowes card! Mine went from $300 to $6000, and I shop there often! I love their special promotions!!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  I have learned from this awesome forum, Always ask HIGH they will counter.  Nice CLI ..Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lowes = Highes !! $weetSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

wonderful. grats op.
1/6/2023 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $470K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Sep/2021
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.