Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes approval and CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowes approval and CLI!

Hi there!  

Just wanted to share that after closing on our house I applied for the lowes card in store and was approved for 6k initial limit!  I called customer solutions later that day and asked for a credit increase of 30k. The rep placed me on hold for a minute and came back approved for $30k limit!!!  So easy  I couldn't believe it!  Thanks to this forum, I was confident enough to apply and ask for a substantial increase. 

FYI.. They pulled transunion for me in Texas.  

Current Transunion score 735. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes approval and CLI!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there!  

Just wanted to share that after closing on our house I applied for the lowes card in store and was approved for 6k initial limit!  I called customer solutions later that day and asked for a credit increase of 30k. The rep placed me on hold for a minute and came back approved for $30k limit!!!  So easy  I couldn't believe it!  Thanks to this forum, I was confident enough to apply and ask for a substantial increase. 

Congratulations on your new house AND your Lowes card!

Message 2 of 13
srloring13
Regular Contributor

Congrats.  What made you  ask for $30K?

FILED CH7 BK 02/25/13 -- DISCHARGED 06/10/13
Starting Scores 06/10/13 EQ474 EX538 TU503
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there!  

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Woman Very Happy  Super limit.  Welcome to the Lowe's family.  

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congrats on your nice Lowe's approval!
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

All your guys help has been outstanding. I too have a lowes card. Opened it not long ago, march ish I think.  anyways, started with a $300 limit, asked for a raise in mid june got it to 1300, they rasied it to 1500 in july. Just got off the chat line and asked for a 8k limited, and they countered with 6k.    Thank you all for the help and encouragement.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let the love come.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a very nice bump from 6k to 30k, congrats 

Message 9 of 13
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Huge....congrats
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.