Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes approval

BOOM congrats on the approval and good luck on the house.  

Message 11 of 25
slickwidit
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@slickwidit, If you want the Lowe's card to grow, use it a lot.

if not, under normal conditions a charge every 6 months.

Due to recent events, I have been using Synch cards every 1-3 months depending on the card. all JMHO

ETA: Probably best not to have too much Sync exposure right now.

I don't plan on having any more. I'd like the Care Credit, amazon and the lowes to grow. The infiniti I'd like at 10K. I'm not sure I want any more exposure other than that. the rest I don't really need.

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 12 of 25
slickwidit
Established Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

The Lowe's card is a different animal than most of the other synchrony cards.

It can grow fast! You can call Synchrony now and asked for a CLI on it, If you want to.

The overseas credit solutions always worked best for me.

1 877-379-8173

Mine went from $6k to $35k in less than a month. That was almost 4 years ago.

I called.... The rep couldn't raise it any more lol. I will put in the work to get it to grow.

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Message 13 of 25
slickwidit
Established Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!!! I used mine for a total of $26 and 3 SP CLI's to reach the max of $35K (Opened Late July 2019 max limit in Nov. 2019). Once I got there I actually have used it quite often. This month was bidet toilet seats for all of my bathrooms. This card is a real gem for anyone without a military discount at Lowes. 

awh... this gives me hope! I need a tool kit and a drill so I'll space these purchases out and see how it goes. I'm shooting for the 35K lol

Message 14 of 25
slickwidit
Established Contributor

Thanks @Anonymous @CreditAggie @Credit4Growth @Anonymous !

Message 15 of 25
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@slickwidit 

Yeah give it a little time and some love. It will eventually start to grow for you.

I apped in store and called while I was there. I got first CLI while making a washer and dryer purchase.😂

All that came from hanging out on the myfico forums.😆

Message 16 of 25
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@slickwidit wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

It can grow fast! You can call Synchrony now and asked for a CLI on it, If you want to.

1 877-379-8173

I called.... The rep couldn't raise it any more lol. I will put in the work to get it to grow.

My SL was 2K also. I have put together all of my Lowe's posts for you to take a look at them. I was a little off with my times though. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Lowes-Advantage/m-p/5685855
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Lowes-Advantage-CLI/m-p/5787820
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Lowes-Advantage-CLI/m-p/5834470

Message 17 of 25
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

This card grows faster than my always hungry teenager. Mine started at $300 December 2018, put $105 on it just to use the $25 off coupon, and by March 2019 it hit $25K. Congrats on that new build too.

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 18 of 25
slickwidit
Established Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@slickwidit 

Yeah give it a little time and some love. It will eventually start to grow for you.

I apped in store and called while I was there. I got first CLI while making a washer and dryer purchase.😂

All that came from hanging out on the myfico forums.😆

This is so true. I wouldn't have Macy credit card about to hit 25k limit next month. I wouldn't Have a an account with Navy with 2 CC and PLOC. I wouldn't have a accounts with PenFed. I didn't even know what Alliant CU was and now I'm just waiting until the right time to apply for one of their CCs. I can go on and on. This myfico have set me up real good with credit. LOL @ the washer and dryer Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 25
slickwidit
Established Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@slickwidit wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

1 877-379-8173

My SL was 2K also. I have put together all of my Lowe's posts for you to take a look at them. I was a little off with my times though. 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Lowes-Advantage/m-p/5685855
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Lowes-Advantage-CLI/m-p/5787820
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Lowes-Advantage-CLI/m-p/5834470

.81 cents? Smiley Happy Smiley Happy. This makes me feel better and lets me know it can be done. "Slick - Hey Siri set remind to hit CLI for lowes July 27th!" 😂😁😂

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.