Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Lowes

I figured since i just bought a house id try for either a lowes or HD card.  I chose lowes because of the 5% off.  Apped online instant approval of 4000.  Also got an instant 25 off any order using card for the first time.  So I basically just got a free mailbox lol.  Anyways, not sure if I should call credit solutions for a CLI yet.  Tempting.  Scores below.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Lowes

Congrats call CS and ask for 25k or 35k if you feel really risky Smiley Tongue.. I called once immediately approved and got way higher

Message 2 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats call CS and ask for 25k or 35k if you feel really risky Smiley Tongue.. I called once immediately approved and got way higher

I agree, you can read countless posts about this.  Call and aim high, youll hang-up ready for a stiff drink or 3!

Message 3 of 15
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

I called after approval  was 1500 called and asked for 8000 and gave it to me you should try, lot of people on here have had simular results, good luck

Message 4 of 15
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

That card will hit 25k or 35k pretty easy. I did it over 6 months with moderate use. I think I started at 2k, went to 10k (3 month mark), than 25k (5 month mark), now at 35k (6 month mark).

Message 5 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Sync is VERY score driven.. If you are over 740 you should be able to get to 35k, 720-739 25kish, 700-719ish 17kish.  Just examples they depend pretty much completly on TU scores obviously income plays a role and their are some exceptions to the above range, but overall that is how sync works

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Sync is VERY score driven.. If you are over 740 you should be able to get to 35k, 720-739 25kish, 700-719ish 17kish.  Just examples they depend pretty much completly on TU scores obviously income plays a role and their are some exceptions to the above range, but overall that is how sync works

I just minutes ago got 25K, as detailed here. TU is 752. I did not request 35K. I've had the card 60 days. 

Message 7 of 15
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

CC is pretty much spot on but those paraematers apply to Synchrony store cards.  Their Bankcards CLIs get  little more complex especially if you are attempting a CLI on one of their top tier cards

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your new card!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 15
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

CC is pretty much spot on but those paraematers apply to Synchrony store cards.  Their Bankcards CLIs get  little more complex especially if you are attempting a CLI on one of their top tier cards

Thanks all, 

My Marvel card is 15k, I will try credit solutions today, but do i really need 25k for lowes? lol

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.