Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lowes

Should of never come back here to read this, Called credit solutions, asked for 35k, received 35k.  what in the world do I need 35k from lowes for lol.

Message 11 of 15
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Nicely done ✅. Even though you have no use for it, it will be there to help you with keeping utilization down in case you ever need it. Congrats on the massive CLI.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!

Message 13 of 15
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@scarfa21 wrote:

Should of never come back here to read this, Called credit solutions, asked for 35k, received 35k.  what in the world do I need 35k from lowes for lol.

Love it lol.

Message 14 of 15
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@scarfa21 wrote:

Congrats on the approval!  Now to address the bold question.  My dear friend, the question should be why DON'T you need $35k from Lowe's?  LOL!   Smiley Very Happy   Those around this here forum know that I absolutely LOVE Lowe's.  It's my favor place to shop, my home away from home.  My castle (what I call my home) is filled with lots of lovely appliances and gadgets from Lowe's...all courtesy of their lovely finance promo's that they offer oh so often.  Contractors are just about done installing my hardwood floors that yes, was purchased under the lovely 24 month, no interest promo.  So again, I ask, why don't you need a $35k limit on a Lowe's card?  Just kidding...but not really.  LOL!  Congrats again and enjoy the sweet limit on one of the best store cards offered!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.