Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luke I'm your father

tag
ficoguy2013
Regular Contributor

Re: Luke I'm your father

@Anonymous wrote:

Shelly13, Congrats on your credit card approval!

Anyhow I found an artical online titled "How to Avoid Chase Closing All Your Accounts."

Yeah none of those reasons apply - 

I did read that Chase periodically close people's accounts for no reason at all - to show the Federal Government that they are complying with federal law - if it were abuse with my checking account I would been reported to chexsystems ( i was never ). So oh well lol 

Lines of Credit Navy FCU Cash Rewards Signature - $25k || Navy FCU LOC - $15k || Barclay's Apple Rewards - $5k || ECP Military Exchange - $4k || DCU Platinum Rewards - $2k || Discover IT - $750 || Capital One Quicksilver - $2.5k || USAA American Express - $5k || Target Redcard - $2.4k ||
Auto Loans:Toyota Financial $25,000 - 1.9% || USAA Auto $32,000 - 1.76% || DCU Auto $32,000 - 2.49% (dd discount .50%)

Utl @ 10% - Main Card: Navy FCU Cash Rewards
Message 21 of 22
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Luke I'm your father

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol just got approved for the chase Disney CC (Vader one) for 8400. I really love Chase they have always been good to me.

Use the Card, Luke!

Congrats!

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.