Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M Life Rewards approved (FNBO)

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: M Life Rewards approved (FNBO)

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow!! congrats!! I pulled up a new report yesterday and have 30 inq on my EX and I thought that was bad. So reading that you have 50 makes me feel so much better!! haha! and I giggle when I see ppl app for this card because I live in LV and it makes me want to get the card and stay at MGM properites for the heck of it lol!!

But nonetheless enjoy the card and happy travels Smiley Wink 

LOL.  I maybe the one oddball in the country who has never had a desire to go to Vegas, no offense

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 41 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

12njoy - LMAO trurst me, I've heard it before, so none taken! hahaha!

Message 42 of 65
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

12njoy- This one adds another for you of a decent collection with their cards that i must assume ALL of them are quite eligible every so often for SP CLI's too. Smiley Wink

Nice.

Message 43 of 65
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

12njoy- This one adds another for you of a decent collection with their cards that i must assume ALL of them are quite eligible every so often for SP CLI's too. Smiley Wink

Nice.

Yes, but it's nice when it's a decent limit out the gate instead of building to it

Rakuten 9500

Overstock Mastercard 11500

Old National Bank 8000

Sun Country Visa 15000

___________ 12Njoy
Message 44 of 65
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

applied on 7/20/16 with 50 inquiries, yes 50.  MGM rewards website went down right after I applied and FNBO kept saying no decision no decision.   Then they called and asked about inquiries and did verification questions.  Well the MGM rewards website came back up last night and I got this today:

Screenshot_20160803-144831.png

Congrats 12njoy,FNBO must like something in your profile,I've had a hard time getting approved for their cards,I did get the NRA Business Visa with also 50 Inquries ,But when I applied for their Dodge and Best Western cards I was shot down,They always call me to verify and asked me my info than the next day I get denied,And I get the same person all the time who calls me,and I truly believe it's up to the person looking at your info with FNBO,On the business side I had a different person who called me

Message 45 of 65
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Nice.

Yes, but it's nice when it's a decent limit out the gate instead of building to it

Rakuten 9500

Overstock Mastercard 11500

Old National Bank 8000

Sun Country Visa 15000

Yeah that does make a HUGE difference. Kind of wish now that i had jumped onboard long before last month.

I have over half of my INQ's falling away from off FICO's 12 month scoring "ding" penalty next month which is when the plan is to bring in another of FNBO's card products here too.

Those numbers with them are looking mighty good 12njoy. They do like your business, very much. Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 65
12njoy
Super Contributor

@sandman,

I would agree that the person who calls you makes that decision.  This time the person who called gave me all the signs of a denial by asking me about my "extensive inq's".  That has always led to a denial for me.  On prior approvals, they have given me a hint like "you'll get your card in 7-10 days" or "I'll get this wrapped up for you today". 

___________ 12Njoy
Message 47 of 65
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CM7,

I'm liking them too.  They truly are my Comenity.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 48 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats that's a card that is on my list. I just apped for the Old National Bank Visa and got 2-4 weeks. Not sure what that means as I never have apped with FNBO.

Message 49 of 65
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CM7,

I'm liking them too.  They truly are my Comenity.

They sure continue to make a very welcome huge Splash with you that's for sure.

My advice to you would be that whatever you're doing with them just keep on doing it the same way. Smiley Very Happy

At last i can finally and safely approach them myself next month with a sparse skimpy few INQ's left on EX.

It seems on this end that i've really benefited from steering clear of EX pull happy Amex and hardly anyone taps it for me except Citi and a few odd ones here and there so mine is practically empty (FICO score speaking)

Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.