Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M Life Rewards approved (FNBO)

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: M Life Rewards approved (FNBO)

Pretty sweeeeet!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 51 of 65
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats.. FNBO has opened up to you that is for sure.. Curious how do you explain away the inquiries and new accounts to them when the UW asks?  I want FNBO, but dread those questions as I honestly don't have a great answer other than I am constantly improving my cards with better cards and pruning that not so good cards.

+100 I second this

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 52 of 65
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats that's a card that is on my list. I just apped for the Old National Bank Visa and got 2-4 weeks. Not sure what that means as I never have apped with FNBO.

That's a standard response.  I would call them in 3-4 days to see if they need to verify any information which is also common.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 53 of 65
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CM7,

I'm liking them too.  They truly are my Comenity.

They sure continue to make a very welcome huge Splash with you that's for sure.

My advice to you would be that whatever you're doing with them just keep on doing it the same way. Smiley Very Happy

At last i can finally and safely approach them myself next month with a sparse skimpy few INQ's left on EX.

It seems on this end that i've really benefited from steering clear of EX pull happy Amex and hardly anyone taps it for me except Citi and a few odd ones here and there so mine is practically empty (FICO score speaking)

I'm not sure how FNBO gets its info.  I know when I was last approved for the Old National Bank Amex, they called me after approval and wanted to make sure it was me.  This was the fraud department.  They said I had something like 5 inq's when I had well over 40 at the time.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 54 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats that's a card that is on my list. I just apped for the Old National Bank Visa and got 2-4 weeks. Not sure what that means as I never have apped with FNBO.

That's a standard response.  I would call them in 3-4 days to see if they need to verify any information which is also common.

My inq are in the high 20's (granted several are from apping for home loans and car). Hopefully I can get in the door. 

Message 55 of 65
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats.. FNBO has opened up to you that is for sure.. Curious how do you explain away the inquiries and new accounts to them when the UW asks?  I want FNBO, but dread those questions as I honestly don't have a great answer other than I am constantly improving my cards with better cards and pruning that not so good cards.

+100 I second this

thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 56 of 65
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My inq are in the high 20's (granted several are from apping for home loans and car). Hopefully I can get in the door. 

pretty high EX score too

___________ 12Njoy
Message 57 of 65
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

Just wait it out some days like 12njoy suggests and then call them about your application and if all goes well get ready for the security QUIZ bit too.

With me AFTER i answered ALL the questions 100% to their satisfaction they said i could check back in a couple more days or so but i went online to look it up and after 2 days there it was.

APPROVED

Message 58 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Whoot! whoot!
I've been checking the approvals to see this.
Happy for you.
😆

Thank you.  I found out about the card here.   Was it you who posted about being approved for this. 

No, this card wasn't me. I'd never heard of it until you said you had appd and were waiting for response.  

We were speaking at my approval of FNBO Overstock MC. 

(I changed my screen name just after that cause I didn't like the fico forum fan name. lol.)

Message 59 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

applied on 7/20/16 with 50 inquiries, yes 50.  MGM rewards website went down right after I applied and FNBO kept saying no decision no decision.   Then they called and asked about inquiries and did verification questions.  Well the MGM rewards website came back up last night and I got this today:

Screenshot_20160803-144831.png

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.