nothing fancy but I got approved for the platinum 1% cash back card. 3K limit

https://www.mfbonline.com/credit-card-application/

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: M&F Bank MC

What were your stats?

i wonder if they are like BB&T and are conservative.

what CRA did they pull?

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 2 of 12
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

What were your stats?

what CRA did they pull?

A credit card company named Credit Assets issues for M&F bank( They write for other banks) I have 4 accounts though them 2 personal and 2 business

Message 3 of 12
Mellon
Established Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

What were your stats?

what CRA did they pull?

They pulled EQ my score was 715. I had about 6% overall utilization

Message 4 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Are the inquiry sensitive that you have seen?

it appears that the approvals might not be instant.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 12
Mellon
Established Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

i had 20 on my EQ (half will drop off by Nov). It was not instant. I received a phone call after I submitted the app to confirm my identity (asked name, last 4 SSN and address). The lady said thank you and hung up. Received the card in the mail today. 13.99 APR and 3K limit. 

Message 6 of 12
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@Mellon wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

i had 20 on my EQ (half will drop off by Nov). It was not instant. I received a phone call after I submitted the app to confirm my identity (asked name, last 4 SSN and address). The lady said thank you and hung up. Received the card in the mail today. 13.99 APR and 3K limit. 

They are not inquiry sensitive.On the business side though I had to send in copies of a bank statement,I was giving pretty decent limits on my cards 20K each for business and 10K each for personal

Message 7 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

They are not inquiry sensitive.On the business side though I had to send in copies of a bank statement,I was giving pretty decent limits on my cards 20K each for business and 10K each for personal

The Personal World Card has my trigger finger twitching a bit. 9.9% Apr and rewards with a small annual fee doesn't seem too bad if the limit is useful

Message 8 of 12
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 12
sccredit
Valued Contributor

So I looked up Card Assets, who else do they issue cards for?  Seems to be competing with Elan.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.