M1 approval $11,000

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: M1 approval $11,000

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

M1 Approval $11,000 at 21.74%

I apped for this awhile back and was shown the door. I recently received an email saying they had adjusted the metrics and I would most likely receive an approval. I was kindly asked to reapply and I would receive a SP approval that I could accept or decline. Accepting would generate a HP.

I was asked for POI and was approved the next day

😬.

I've neglected my approval posts so that's why the flurry

Congrats on the M1 approval @woodyman100! I had seen a variety of DPs in the past few monts, not sure I'd go for this specific one, but I'm curious as to why did they not approve it the first time. It seems anyone would approve you!  When you mention they adjusted the metrics, did they elaborate what metrics they changed? I'm assuming you have the Plus account?

I opened an unfunded account solely for the card and was declined immediately.
I then deleted the app and moved on.

If I received a letter I don't remember the reason. It is almost 100% that inquiries and/or new accounts that do me in.

the email madw no mention of the types of changes.9C5FF2AB-5704-4089-9C7B-1CACA596D0F8.jpeg

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

I apped for this awhile back and was shown the door. I recently received an email saying they had adjusted the metrics and I would most likely receive an approval. I was kindly asked to reapply and I would receive a SP approval that I could accept or decline. Accepting would generate a HP.

😬.

Congrats on the M1 approval @woodyman100! I had seen a variety of DPs in the past few monts, not sure I'd go for this specific one, but I'm curious as to why did they not approve it the first time. It seems anyone would approve you!  When you mention they adjusted the metrics, did they elaborate what metrics they changed? I'm assuming you have the Plus account?

If I received a letter I don't remember the reason. It is almost 100% that inquiries and/or new accounts that do me in.

the email madw no mention of the types of changes.

You win the interwebz today! Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks for sharing your DPs. I recall that having the M1 account [funded] was a pre-requisite, but I wasn't sure how much they enforced it. but, it sounds like they wanted the woodyman's business and you achieved success with getting approved. I believe the card has a $95 AF waived if you have M1 Plus?

Message 12 of 19
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your M1 approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 13 of 19
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Congrats on sweet approval! 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 14 of 19
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

It does. I'm going to put some cash in it and see how it works out 

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

😬.

the email madw no mention of the types of changes.

You win the interwebz today! Smiley Very Happy 

Thanks for sharing your DPs. I recall that having the M1 account [funded] was a pre-requisite, but I wasn't sure how much they enforced it. but, it sounds like they wanted the woodyman's business and you achieved success with getting approved. I believe the card has a $95 AF waived if you have M1 Plus?

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 15 of 19
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your M1 approval!🤑👍

Message 16 of 19
AlanGJP
Established Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

😬.

Welcome to the club! Don't forget to make a pie for the associated businesses. I have to stop neglecting mine. With the market the way it's been, I try to avoid opening my M1 account. Smiley Frustrated

Personal Cards:
Business Cards:
Closed Cards:
Data Points:
Last Updated: 2023/11/09
Message 17 of 19
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, that's a great limit too.

Message 18 of 19
MCM1
Regular Contributor

what bureau did they pull from? 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.