Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIDDLE BABY NAVY LOVE!

tag
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Re: MIDDLE BABY NAVY LOVE!

Thanks everyone, this is why I love the forums, the collective virtual cheers 🍻 for small wins are so important for those like my son and myself,  reaffirming that the Credit journey is a marathon and not a sprint. 

Message 21 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

FantasticSmiley Happy. Aint no luvin like Navy luvinSmiley Wink. 🤑

Message 22 of 25
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Thanks AJC, AND, I got word from  the University that they are going to remove  THE WHOLE TRADELINE, which translates to his 90/120 day lates being removed, in totality, based on  his Goodwill letter campaign (which we mailed  snail mailed  AND emailed, due to the COVID-19 closures). I am speechless, the MYFICO FAM step by step guidance and support has been invaluable AND spot on!!!

Message 23 of 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

Thanks AJC, AND, I got word from  the University that they are going to remove  THE WHOLE TRADELINE, which translates to his 90/120 day lates being removed, in totality, based on  his Goodwill letter campaign (which we mailed  snail mailed  AND emailed, due to the COVID-19 closures). I am speechless, the MYFICO FAM step by step guidance and support has been invaluable AND spot on!!!

Congratulations on DS success!

Message 24 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

Thats awesome! That will truely help his profileSmiley Happy. Stay safe and cleanSmiley Happy

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.