Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MLIFE CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MLIFE CC

Im always in Vegas for the fights and I have been for years now. The last time I was there i went to the rewards desk at the MGM Grand to get a replacement rewards card and was offered an MLIFE CC. Now i have a friend that was with me but they did not offer him one. Now as of that date EX. 736 TU 787 EQ 765... 4 inq, 0 collections, 0 derog... I guess my first question is if its normal to be invited to apply for this, and second do you think I can get it... Newb so please be gentle...lol

18 REPLIES 18
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: MLIFE CC

FNBO backs this one, they normally pull EX. But will pull EQ on occasion. From what you've shared, you should be fine. Once you're in with FNBO. The cards are fairly easy to obtain. I've read the Hyatt card is a better value for MGM. Or at least it was when they offered two free nights.
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did read that the Hyatt card will give you a better tier also. The only thing keeping me on the MLIFE is they print your card right there at the front desk. and im leaving in two days 

Message 3 of 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I gotcha, well have fun!😀
Now go get your Mlife CC! You can apply for it online from the MGM site.

Message 4 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

You should be fine getting the card, doubt you will get the card right when you are there.  I have the card took two business days to get approved.  You will be fine to get approved if you would like the card, but most likely it will go into manual review.. Card is meh compared to the hyatt, but I wanted to get in with FNBO for future products and their sp CLI's are verry nice as well

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

what do you think my chances are with the Hyatt? I have a chase amazon card with 1500 CL and have been with them since Jan. this year. No late payments and always pay in full..

Message 6 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

what do you think my chances are with the Hyatt? I have a chase amazon card with 1500 CL and have been with them since Jan. this year. No late payments and always pay in full..

If you credit history is over a year old and you have some other crds 2-4k, preferred above 5k you have a very good chance..  Assuming you income is moderate to good as well.  Such as 30-35k+ you will be golden.  Had that card and plan to get it again before the end of the year since eligable for sign-up bonus againSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

75k income, vectra bank cc 7000 CL, Amazon 1500 CL, Wells Fargo American Furniture Warehouse 3500 CL, some appliance place for 2500 CL, just got approved last week for amex everyday blue 4000 CL. Also have a revolving auto loan that i been paying on with chrysler capital since 2014. I also have 0 usage right now

Message 8 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

You will be approved... Might go into review like alot of people with Chase, but 95% approval..  As anything in the CC YMMV, but you should be golod.  Best of luck

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I GOT APPROVED!!! Instant approval for 9000 CL!!! Thanks I appreciate the advice!! ill just use my other cards for my vacation this weekend and start using this when it gets here!!! Thanks again!!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.