Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s 30 days SP CLI

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Macy’s 30 days SP CLI

It appears I’m on a $1500 CLI cycle with Macy’s every 30days. Last increase was Jan 17, called in today and got another $1.5k bringing my total limit to $45,500. Can’t wait to get this shiny silver card to $50k and retire her for life. Hey guys if you haven’t yet, definitely hit that love button or call in.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macy’s 30 days SP CLI

Holy Cow! Thats gotta be the BIGGEST.....CC limit on a Macys card ive ever seenSmiley Wink. I was able to get mine , store, to 10k but with my Eq froze no more ... Again congrats, do they even make a ...wallet....that size ?
Message 2 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Holy Cow! Thats gotta be the BIGGEST.....CC limit on a Macys card ive ever seenSmiley Wink. I was able to get mine , store, to 10k but with my Eq froze no more ... Again congrats, do they even make a ...wallet....that size ?

Lol Yeah it’s the biggest you’ll prolly ever see around here. Btw my EQ is actually frozen but they’re still able to do the CLI. And I don’t think they’ve made a wallet that could fit a huge limit like this as of yet. You might wanna come up with one, if u do, don’t forget to choose me for the trial run lol. I’m game 😉

Message 3 of 8
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@pip3manwrote:

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:

Lol Yeah it’s the biggest you’ll prolly ever see around here. Btw my EQ is actually frozen but they’re still able to do the CLI. And I don’t think they’ve made a wallet that could fit a huge limit like this as of yet. You might wanna come up with one, if u do, don’t forget to choose me for the trial run lol. I’m game 😉

Is that $44K all on an AMEX or is some of it on a store card? Because I was told the store cards won't go past $25K without having to jump through a few hoops. BTW Congrats!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 4 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Oh no the full $45.5k isnt all on AMEX. While I only have one card, the limit is split between $27k on the store and $18.5k on AMEX. I shoulda been very specific, my fault. And if $25k is their max, I should be good and still meet my $50k total goal since the store is at $27k.

Message 5 of 8
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@pip3manwrote:

Oh no the full $45.5k isnt all on AMEX. While I only have one card, the limit is split between $27k on the store and $18.5k on AMEX. I shoulda been very specific, my fault. And if $25k is their max, I should be good and still meet my $50k total goal since the store is at $27k.

Okay--I see. You must have one of the original pre-Citi upgrades where it's one card but 2 sep. accounts. Now instead of upgrading you have to app for the AMEX--but it's 2 accounts--2 sep. cards--and 2 sep. bills which IMO is a lot easier to manage. There was a member who had both seperate cards-store and AMEX with $25K on each at one time (BTW he closed the store acct. eventually) so I guess $50K is still possible. Good luck!
BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 8
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Yeah I have the pre-Citi upgraded Macys card but I think I prefer the old way where u get one card with two separate accounts. Just one less card to carry around or worry bout. And I actually get two bills/statements although the payment due dates are different.

Message 7 of 8
avp99
Frequent Contributor

@pip3manwrote:
It appears I’m on a $1500 CLI cycle with Macy’s every 30days. Last increase was Jan 17, called in today and got another $1.5k bringing my total limit to $45,500. Can’t wait to get this shiny silver card to $50k and retire her for life. Hey guys if you haven’t yet, definitely hit that love button or call in.

Holy Smokes!  Congratulations.  This is some great spending power on the Macy card!  

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.