Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's Amex Approval - 8k SL

Congratulations!
Message 13 of 39
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats CC on a stellar app year and I never thought you would end it w/ a Store card, I know it’s the Amex version.....No Rakuten 15x or 10x MR w/ coupons?????

Nice limit for a store app, one of the highest I’ve seen.  That one should be easy to push to 25k.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 14 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@redpat wrote:

Congrats CC on a stellar app year and I never thought you would end it w/ a Store card, I know it’s the Amex version.....No Rakuten 15x or 10x MR w/ coupons?????

Nice limit for a store app, one of the highest I’ve seen.  That one should be easy to push to 25k.

@redpat Never thought i would end with a store card either despite Amex version.. It wouldnt of ended in store card if didnt have to get wedding clothing and a 20% off to finish the deal. Smiley Happy... It is the last app of the year UNLESS I drive by a bank in Florida on my way from Orlando to Melbourne that i am not already with Smiley Happy.  Ya I speculate it will take 1 or 2 sp cli's to get it to the 25k mark and be done with it.  I have no real excuse as you know i have many other cards I could of used was just curious what I could get approved for and the 20% was what sealed the deal.  Now I might just have to go back tomorrow as two days good for 20% off and see if i can find some stuff on sale!  or actually since got approved in store vs online as knew it would be a better SL I can use Rakuten for an extra 10% off on MRs now i believe as my account is linked to my amex online account already... so 20% off cash then 10% rakuten plus on sale item probably can get some nice pick ups??

Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 16 of 39
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 17 of 39
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Well, well, enjoy the Macys card Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 39
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Who knows, you still have 11 days left in the year Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats CCSmiley Happy one more nail in Power Visa coffinSmiley Wink🦸‍♂️😂
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.