Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Amex Approval - 8k SL

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's Amex Approval - 8k SL

Congratulations @CreditCuriosity !! Did ya Hi Five the cashier? JK Enjoy your new card,as well as your clothes and wedding
Cheers
Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that’s what I was wondering. You know some cards only offer X amount of dollars for immediate use. Wasn’t sure if you could use your entire credit line before you even got the card 😂
Message 22 of 39
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats CC on another win!!

I'm not familiar with the Macy Amex. Who's the lender for their cards?

Message 23 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

DSNB aka CITI..  If you do online you will get 1k max to start in store believe up to 10k initial approval as that is highest i have seen i am next highest.  Then can do a SP cl after 31 days hoping that takes me to 15k.. Then do one more after 6 months i believe that will finish my trip to 25k on this card Smiley Happy.  Having to get creative @Gmood1 running outta lenders that are local!  On my trip to flordia or shall i say when in florida in orlando goign to melbourne if i see a bank i certainly might make a stop or two for ones that arent local Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 39
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I know what you mean my friend!!😂
Never thought I'd start running out of lenders to app with!
If CUs weren't so finicky, I'd probably have an endless supply!😁
Message 25 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:
I know what you mean my friend!!😂
Never thought I'd start running out of lenders to app with!
If CUs weren't so finicky, I'd probably have an endless supply!😁

this is why my chexs is on ice for another 3 months so i can hit up some new CU's lol..  I still have a lot of local banks with a few branches i am sure i can milk, but i feel like kinda a creap walking in to them and asking if they are conservative or liberal with CL's Smiley Tongue and how they feel about robust files.  Think I will take a break when i hit 600k in personal which isnt to far away

Message 26 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

What an awesome SL for the card! You'll have to $25K in 6 months!! Congratulations on the approval!! Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 39
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on an awesome SL!
Message 28 of 39
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Macy's Amex approval, the AWESOME SL and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 29 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

New card ... new look on a beach in Florida ... just never know who may find you attractive, dashing and debonair Smiley Happy
Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.