Re: Macy's Amex Approval - 8k SL

Congrats on your approval very nice CL! Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 39
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I had a Macy's SC once. It was closed with a $100 CL. <sigh>

Congrats CC

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 33 of 39
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Wow, that’s an amazing SCL! So they give out higher limits if you app in the store? I burned them for 900 bucks in my BK7 back on 12/16. I thought about applying again since they are so generous with the CLI and they are SP’s. I wonder if my Bk is too recent?

Message 34 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@soxfaininfl wrote:
Wow, that’s an amazing SCL! So they give out higher limits if you app in the store? I burned them for 900 bucks in my BK7 back on 12/16. I thought about applying again since they are so generous with the CLI and they are SP’s. I wonder if my Bk is too recent?

I am not sure about majors if possible, but could probably get the store card as majors not sure how they feel about BK and score probably would have to be in 730-740+ range?  And yes higher limits if apply in store probably due to security or something along those lines as required a drivers license among the normal stuff such as ssn and income, etc...

Message 35 of 39
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@soxfaininfl wrote:

I am not sure about majors if possible, but could probably get the store card as majors not sure how they feel about BK and score probably would have to be in 730-740+ range?  And yes higher limits if apply in store probably due to security or something along those lines as required a drivers license among the normal stuff such as ssn and income, etc...

I wouldn't have any use for the Amex version as I use my Cap1 cards as my daily drivers. I would be happy with the store version as my wife buys a lot of stuff from them, and I occasionally shop there for clothing. Thanks for the response!

Message 36 of 39
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Awesome congratulations on the approval!
🎈🎁🎉🎈🎊✅🥳💯
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 37 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Congratulations @CreditCuriosity awesome approval you did great the stop 25k CL Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 38 of 39
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!! Being a collector is where the fun is.

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.