Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Amex CLI after 45 Days/2 Statements

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's Amex CLI after 45 Days/2 Statements

My DS applied for a Macy's Amex online on June 26th and got the standard $1K SL. Her second statement cut a couple of days ago on the 9th and she went online to try for a CLI this morning but she had to call. Rep asked her what amount she wanted, asked for $5K total and they countered at $4500. She said the call took 3 minutes total, start to finish and the only thing the rep asked other than the amount, was to verify the last four of her social. I'm so happy for her, another $3500 this morning before she even had her coffee lol!!

The peer pressure is killin' me...I should apply...want to apply...naw, not until next year...I will be good...I will be good...

@GApeachy I promised to update you when DSistah went for the increase!! I believe you are next!! Heart

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's Amex CLI after 45 Days/2 Statements

Congrats @Anonymous @on your increase!! Get ready because with proper usage and PIF it's going to grow like wildfires!! 😉

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 19
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats to you and DS!!! Her for her CLI, and you for your willpower. Continued success!! Aloha!

Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance Thank you and she is pretty darned excited about the CLI! Smiley Happy

@blindambition  I will tell her and thank you!! I would love to have Macys and Bloomies so I could have some CLI buttons to push these days but I know it's time to settle down and age my current CL's. Afterall, my AAoA has increased to 17 hours & 32 minutes so I'm really makin' some progress bahahaha!! Aloha to you my friend and Happy Tuesday!! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DS CLI!
Message 5 of 19
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy I promised to update you when DSistah went for the increase!! I believe you are next!! Heart

Yay for Dear Sis!  Also, thank you for the head's up, I'm hitting it in 5 days ....I think.  Will post  back. 

Your Sister got a cli without a hp, I was not so lucky.  So that's a double congrats to her.  (and you, she's a lucky girl she's got you) 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on DS Macy's Amex CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your DS on the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero , @CreditAggie , @gdale6 

I feel like that girl who accepts an Oscar on behalf of the winner lol! "Thank you, thank you all for the myFico accolades and I know my DS thanks you as well" lol!! Seriously, a heartfelt Mahalo! Smiley Wink

@GApeachy 

Yay just a few days to go! My fingers are triple crossed for you and a big CLI!! Yeah, I wish I could convince my DS to jump into the community but she prefers to have me as her secretary haha!! I'll be watchin' for your update Peachy!! Heart

Message 9 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on DS IncreaseSmiley Happy

WooHooSmileyWave-vi.gif

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.