cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Amex CLI "SP" .$2000.00 *****Approved!!!

tag
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's Amex CLI "SP" .$2000.00 *****Approved!!!

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy, Called Bloom's .. 60 days from approval until 1st CLISmiley Indifferent

Okay, so Macy and Bloomie are twins?  Thanks for doing that- You're Awesome! I will mark it somewhere and hope I remember where.  Oh @nuohlac how's your memorySmiley Indifferent maybe we can tag team since we app'd at the E X A C T  S A M E  T I M E Smiley Wink

@GApeachy I will let you in on my little secret. I post about my approvals and CLI's on the forums so I have a time stamp. When I am curious, I go to the approvals forum perform a search and type in my name under the author filter option. I don't actually keep track I just let the forums do it for me. Now you know 👍🏾😉 

Message 41 of 56
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy, Called Bloom's .. 60 days from approval until 1st CLISmiley Indifferent

Okay, so Macy and Bloomie are twins?  Thanks for doing that- You're Awesome! I will mark it somewhere and hope I remember where.  Oh @nuohlac how's your memorySmiley Indifferent maybe we can tag team since we app'd at the E X A C T  S A M E  T I M E Smiley Wink

@GApeachy I will let you in on my little secret. I post about my approvals and CLI's on the forums so I have a time stamp. When I am curious, I go to the approvals forum perform a search and type in my name under the author filter option. I don't actually keep track I just let the forums do it for me. Now you know 👍🏾😉 

That's smart!  ty

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 42 of 56
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy  ".maybe need hooch in the coffee" fiesta.gif

Nope, No Credit cards in the Siggy  .. too embarrassed of Credit One Nascarsmiley-laughing021.gif

and I don't pre-qual for wayfairSmiley Surprised

I used to have in the Siggy;

Message 43 of 56
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

That's smart!  ty

@nuohlac  I cheat do it the same waySmiley Tongue

Message 44 of 56
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy  ".maybe need hooch in the coffee" fiesta.gif

Nope, No Credit cards in the Siggy  .. too embarrassed of Credit One Nascarsmiley-laughing021.gif

and I don't pre-qual for wayfairSmiley Surprised

I used to have in the Siggy;

Yeah, I knew something was missing.  Well, put it back!

Message 45 of 56
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 Soooo, what can you tell me about Nordstorms? Old Nordy....I think I've been introduced to the rest of the retail family or have I?  Barney's is in ICU, right?  There's Miss Macy, Bubba Bloomie, Nerdy Nordy, Sad Sak.....what am I missing? 

(Don't mention the other side of the family- Wally World, Off Target, or Mad Maxx....I don't talk to them no more)

Message 46 of 56
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy"Nordstorms" is issued by TD Bank (same as the target card)

IMHO - They are a conservative lender.

Message 47 of 56
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Well @AllZero , I know .. "It's a shocker"Smiley Very Happy

BronzeSpade.png

Message 48 of 56
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Well @AllZero , I know .. "It's a shocker"Smiley Very Happy

BronzeSpade.png

Congratulations on your Spade. With your profile, you don't need to garden. 😉

Message 49 of 56
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

the last CLI I received from Macy's took my $1,000 SL to $4,500

@Marz2002  How manys days did you wait for this cli?  Also, what did you request?  

Message 50 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.