Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Amex Monthly CLI Request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's Amex Monthly CLI Request

My DS tried for another CLI on her Macy's Amex yesterday October 13th, as her last success was on September 12th. Made the request online, denied. Reveived the letter in her docs this morning stating 'too recent'. I bugged her for the last two hours to try again for 'science' so she finally agreed (mainly to shut me up I'm sure). Asked again for $5500 increase, approved! So this is her third month in a row that she has received an increase with under $50 of spend. I will recap her details below for anyone else looking at a Macy's CLI possibility. She has not received a HP for any of the requests. 

~ June 26th- Card approved online for $1K

~August 11th- No online option so called in for CLI. Asked for $5K more, countered with $3500. Total CL $4500

~September 10th- Day 30 from last CLI. Requested $5K more online, denied. Letter in doc center 'too recent'

~September 12th- Two days later Day 32, requested $5K online again. Approved. Total CL $9500

~October 13th-  Day 31 from last CLI. Requested $5500 more online, denied. Letter stated 'too recent'

~October 14th- One day later at Day 32, requested $5500 online again. Approved. Total CLI $15K

So $1K to $15K in less than 16 weeks. TBH I am green with envy lol!! Happy hump day my friends and Aloha-hootie-hoot-hoo @GApeachy, hope you're doin' great sistah!! Smiley Very Happy

image0.jpeg

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Macy's Amex Monthly CLI Request

Gotta love the Macy's ❤️!! Sending you good Hawaiian vibes!! 😎 

Congrats to DS!! 👏🏻 

Message 2 of 40
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on DS CLI!
Message 3 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition 

Mahalo and Hawaiian vibes back at you! The islands should start to open up again slowly so you all can come over and visit!! Smiley Wink

@AllZero 

Thanks so much! I will tell her for sure!! Hope you are doing well!!Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 40
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Congrats to her. I just asked and got small kine increase. Not complaining, 300 to 3000 in a few months is nice.

Message 5 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner 

Mahalo my friend! Heck $300<$3K in a few months is awesome!!! Congrats!! That's like a zillion percent increase!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 40
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy, hope you're doin' great sistah!! Smiley Very Happy

HeartHeartLol, $15k pdq! HeartHeart That's some major luv from Macys!   Ask DS to make you an Authorized User and instead of an app spree....shopping spreeeeee weeeeeeeeeee!Smiley Very Happy  Ching-a-ching-ching

Tell ds congrats and Aloha-hootie-hoot-hoo Sistah!

P.S.

Macy's is punishing my for "too many inquiries"....think I'm on a 2 month schedule with them as that's how it's been.  Hope to update soon with some positivity.Smiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy  Ha, YOU ask her to make me an AU...I'm sure you'd have much better luck!!! She has done alright and a one month cycle or two, YOU have done amazing as well!! Darn, if I had just gone for it and started with you guys, I'd have a card with a $200 limit by now lol!!! You and DS impress the heck out of me and my newbie profile! I wanna be you guys when I grow up!!

Hope you're havin' a good week my sistah and my fingers are crossed for your next major Macy's CLI!! Let me know!! Heart

Message 8 of 40
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous nice progression of stacking CLI's! At this rate you're gonna outdo your Navy successes...cheers

Message 9 of 40
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope you're havin' a good week my sistah and my fingers are crossed for your next major Macy's CLI!! Let me know!! Heart

I am and hope you are too!  I'll hollar back once I get another cli....if I ain't dead of old age first Smiley Tongue  ...hopefully it won't take that long.  Now back to my corner of the Garden I must go....all app'less and stuff.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.