Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's Amex

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Macy's Amex

Bored again!  Applied for Macy's card and said qualified for store and Amex versions.  I chose Amex thinking I would get a decent limit.  Approved for 1k.  Hopefully with some usage we can get that puppy to at least 5k.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's Amex

1mil in TCL. Wow. Also, congrats.
Message 2 of 20
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats ,are you bored or going for 2 mill .lol

Message 3 of 20
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
1mil in TCL. Wow. Also, congrats.

Thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 4 of 20
12njoy
Super Contributor

@peghede wrote:

Congrats ,are you bored or going for 2 mill .lol

Thanks.   Definitely bored Smiley Happy

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 20
peghede
Valued Contributor

who did they pull? is this cc by cap1?

Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to ya!
Message 7 of 20
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I app'ed for the store card back at the beginning of my rebuild and got approved in hopes on upgrading to the AMEX version, but then I found out it wasn't a much of an upgrade as it was a new TL which reported seperately but came on one bill. I wish I could upgrade my now $24K store card to the AMEX and keep the same limit though! BTW Congrats 12! I've seen limits on the Macy's AMEX on here as high as $29K.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 8 of 20
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@12njoy wrote:

Bored again!  Applied for Macy's card and said qualified for store and Amex versions.  I chose Amex thinking I would get a decent limit.  Approved for 1k.  Hopefully with some usage we can get that puppy to at least 5k.

Congrats!  screamer.gif

I've had an itch for Macy's for a while now... it seems that every time I shop there they are running a special where cardholders get an extra (non-trivial) percent off.   I have a very colorful history with DSNB, though, so depending on how tight Citi's integration is with the old DSNB files I might not should even consider it.   

Did you apply in-store or online? 

Message 9 of 20
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

I app'ed for the store card back at the beginning of my rebuild and got approved in hopes on upgrading to the AMEX version, but then I found out it wasn't a much of an upgrade as it was a new TL which reported seperately but came on one bill. I wish I could upgrade my now $24K store card to the AMEX and keep the same limit though! BTW Congrats 12! I've seen limits on the Macy's AMEX on here as high as $29K.

Thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.