Re: Macy's Amex

They grow fast!
Message 41 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Bump. Congrats on all your Macy's success! My DS picked up the Amex card and her 2nd statement is about to cut. She will be trying for her first CLI so my fingers are crossed for her! Do you know if she needs to wait a minimum number of days since opening the account or is 2 statements enough to try? Even though she has two statements the account has been open for 45 days. Thanks for any insight on this.

I was also wondering if you have gone for CLI number three yet? If so, I hope you got another nice increase!! Smiley Wink

Yes. Thank you for asking. Smiley Happy Got approved for 6k more today ( 1month & 1 day since last CLI). New CL = $16,000. Btw, only $15 in spend this month.

DPs suggest 30 - 31 days after initial approval is green light time for many. I'd advise DS to give it a go. Good luck!

Message 42 of 108
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Bump. Congrats on all your Macy's success! My DS picked up the Amex card and her 2nd statement is about to cut. She will be trying for her first CLI so my fingers are crossed for her! Do you know if she needs to wait a minimum number of days since opening the account or is 2 statements enough to try? Even though she has two statements the account has been open for 45 days. Thanks for any insight on this.

I was also wondering if you have gone for CLI number three yet? If so, I hope you got another nice increase!! Smiley Wink

Yes. Thank you for asking. Smiley Happy Got approved for 6k more today ( 1month & 1 day since last CLI). New CL = $16,000. Btw, only $15 in spend this month.

DPs suggest 30 - 31 days after initial approval is green light time for many. I'd advise DS to give it a go. Good luck!

@Anonymous, You must have taken my spend and run with itSmiley LOL

monopoly man.gif

Oh and C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

Message 43 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  Mahalo for the DP's and WOW; a huge congrats on the new CLI!! 

I will let DS know to give it a try now and thank you again!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beware this takes away from limits potential on citi legacy!
Message 45 of 108
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

I am currently at $83,100.00 total  exposure across Citi Legacy and co-branded cards.

Not sure where the cap is? .. guess I will find out one day. popcorn eating emoticon.gif

Message 46 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

I am currently at $83,100.00 total  exposure across Citi Legacy and co-branded cards.

Not sure where the cap is? .. guess I will find out one day. popcorn eating emoticon.gif

@M_Smart007 Believe it or not they are my highest exposure lender. And I wasn't directing that towards you because I'm sure you've got plenty a room to go! Lol. I was just giving it for general knowledge for those that may not know and that may not have your income level. 😉

Message 47 of 108
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Don't get a nosebleed up there.Smiley LOL  I'm capped at mushroom height.🍄

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 48 of 108
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Very interesting. Thank you for the info and I will pass it on as I know DS has several Citi cards!Smiley Wink

Message 49 of 108
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE (7/12/2020): June SP CLI to 5,000; July SP CLI to 10,000 = on schedule.

Time to update the updateSmiley Tongue  Congrats Again!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 50 of 108
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.