Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s Approval

tag
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy’s Approval

Congrats on the new card. I would call and find out what the SL is!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you shop online with Macy's, Ebates usually offers 6% or 7% cash back. The Retail Me Not Genie chrome extension offers $20 cash back on purchases over $120, and if you use Acorns Investing and have the browser extension, Macy's will add 5% of your purchase to your Acorns account. I use these three extensions on my desktop at work and my laptop at home. It always amazes me how much I could have left on the table if I didn't have them. My next "big fat check" from Ebates (being cut this month) will be for $150.

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I was able to find out thru online chat that it was the store cars not the Amex card I had hoped for. No word on SL. Hoping the store card can grow if I treat it right
Message 13 of 22
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you. I was able to find out thru online chat that it was the store cars not the Amex card I had hoped for. No word on SL. Hoping the store card can grow if I treat it right

@Most of the Macy's CL data around these parts is for the store card.  Rest assured, it can most definitely grow.  I'm pretty sure @AverageJoesCredit has a $25K limit store card.

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I finally received my card in the mail and along with the card came my SL. Hang on to your seat, $100. Crossing my fingers that I can get it to grow in the not to distant future.
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats every 30 days get that $$$
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats every 30 days get that $$$

+1

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ll post if I get a CLI in 30 days
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.