Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macy's CLI's

Saw everyone the other week that got some nice bump's on their Macy's card. I haven't asked for anything more since going to 20k a few months. Figured why not. Instant approval to 25k with no counter again. Hit up DGF's as well and managed to get her's to 5k from 3.5k. Amazed at much much these two have grown since last October. DGF's started out at 300 and she figured it would stay low for a long time. 

Macys 25k.jpg

Nicole Macys CLI To 5k.PNG

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI's

I bow to you sir, thats a fine limitSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Amazing how fast the turnaround to high lines is been for this Macy's Card with a lot of folks.

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

nice job!!! Congrats on the increases, enjoySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, was it a sp ?

Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Was girlfriends a counter to $5k because $3.5k to $5k sounds very low for Macy's, you should go back and ask for $25k on hers as well.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, was it a sp ?

All requests I've done for both of these have been online and all have been SP's.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

CA yeah I actually asked for 7k and they countered. Her scores are 650 to 660ish with some baddies wheras mine are 720's or so clean (some UTIL dropping some points for me). She's been stuck at 3.5k for about three months so it was nice bump. 

Nicole Macys CLI Request To 7k 7-8-17.PNG

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.